Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Night School "Being multidimensional" 2-13-2012

02/13/12

Being multidimensional

(From night school last night)

We examined and experienced being multidimensional and being and living without need. I have been asking how this works and/or how it will unfold and I got to experience it. It really is the way I have imagined, it is a part of being love and being immortal and multidimensional.

When I asked My immortal aspect (One of “them” anyway) how “they” provide for “ThemSelves” I knew that to her it was like asking Me how I breathe. This turned out to be a perfect example for that is exactly how We provide for OurSelves in 5D. We really have no needs when We are fully into 5D and We carry this with and inside Us (if We want) when We visit and/or observe 3D. How else to explain this? It's like explaining to a tree that it does not need meat when it believes that is does need meat.

We do have wants and desires for We still have minds. Our wants We get as/through/with/by breathing. We draw it out of thin air (so to speak). That is the best I can explain it until You experience it. I had the basic concept in mind but it was not real until I experienced it. If You want to know, I suggest You ask like I did.

We had a lot of fun experiencing being multidimensional. We romped and played. We played levitation football. I real-eyesed why some youngstars appear lazy to A-dults. It is because “they” know that life can be effortless. I got to do effortless with several different youngstars, what fun.

That was One of the big differences between 3D and 4D and 5D. The fifth dimension is basically MORE. It is more and it is ease. That is All-most impossible to imagine from a 3D perspective. In 3D, We do not believe easy (completely easy) is even possible. The youngstars know it is, at least until We convince “them” otherwise.

The fifth dimension includes the third and fourth dimensions. “They” are part of the fifth dimension and beyond but not All of it. That is why many of Us do not real-eyes that We have visited the fifth dimension. We continue seeing the third dimension and filter out anything beyond or expanded. It is easy to look at a forest and see only trees never noticing the blades of grass or the insects crawling through the grass or on the trees. Or, if One is focused on a bird sitting in a tree We can really not even notice the tree. Think about it, focus in on a bird sitting in a tree, take in every little detail You can, use binoculars if You wish to examine the different feathers and color tones and design of the birds body and wings and hear and tail. Now, turn around and describe the tree.

I seemed to wake several times during night school. I believe this was to bring the memory closer to My waking consciousness. I felt like I was awake but I was not in 3D enough to get out of bed and do anything complicated like walk the two feet to a chair. This may be what people call lucid dreaming except that whenever I have heard or read about lucid dreaming it includes control and the LAST think I wanted to do was control this experience. Why on earth (or beyond) would I want to control such a magnificent experience? This is a perfect example of how My control or choices would limit Me. What is available is far beyond My wildest fantasies.

If it seems like I Am wandering around and going back and forth, it is partially because that is what We did in night school. There was a lot of repetition to ensure We got the full impact and experience of being (and living) multidimensional.

I got to experience My living cabin (house plant) and decided to start calling it a living villa. In 3D I have taken this vast living structure and honed it down to look like a small cabin. As I have mentioned before, the windows (which make up most of the walls) are a clear membrane and “they” are permeable (that is “they” allow certain things to pass through like the walls of blood vessels and capillaries do). I love being able to look around (it is shaped like an arc or curve) and see nature. I found that it is heated with its own natural body heat. How is that for advanced technology?

I experienced being an energy field, a moving and morphing energy field. That is an interesting sensation.

When I went through the periods of seeming wakefulness I would gently glide back into deeper sleep and We would play games. I have All-ready mentioned levitation football, We played that a lot. We also spent time simply drifting. Drifting is One of My All time favorites. Now I know why so many mornings and days when I Am not fully into 3D I feel drifty. It's because I want to.

We were shown how and why time seems to be moving faster or getting shorter in 3D. Time is different in 5D. We are in 5D whether We are aware of it or not. We are spending more time in 5D and therefore there is less time to be 3D functional. Another hard concept to explain until You experience it. If You ask, You can experience it and I will walk with You.

sooooo similar to Our current reality that We can slide back and forth (or further along from One to the next and so on) without noticing because the differences are so subtle. If We do notice a slight difference, We explain (or poo poo) it away: “I could have sworn I left My keys right there”. “I must be getting old”. I explore this sliding between realities a lot more in My “What If?” stories.

Just the same, the edges or fringes of 5D look very much like 3D because 3D is still within. 3D just isn't All of 5D, only a part. Again, 5D is more, so much more. Anything We can imagine and/or hope for is limitation compared to 5D.

When in 5D We can (and do) observe 3D with All its games and limits. We watch it evolve. We watch Our others drawing closer and closer and often (nowadays) crossing the boundary, the permeable barrier that We believed locked Us into limitation.

No comments: