Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Today "A day of confirmation" 2/14/12

02/14/12

A day of confirmation

Wizard's Log Star-date: 08:08:27 AM

Good morning. I Am feeling the results of the process We did in night school last night and it is very powerful. I find the urge to resist, to return to the old and familiar but it is not strong like it was before.

I'm slow getting going on My writing(typing) and I'm just letting it be. Processing everything that We did and accomplished and some old beliefs and judgments coming up for love and release. So, trying to just take it easy and go with it. Not All the feelings are comfortable (as is normal for becoming new) so trying/doing not to resist.

I forgot to mention in “night school” that We used pony hopping (ho'oponopono) and took the healing back to Our beginnings.

I read a little, everything continues to confirm and support what I Am doing and getting and feeling. I started watching a vid from Derek Rydall from his emergineering course and real-eyesed I want to complete the 29 page workbook before finishing the vid. I see a lot of helpful stuff that I initially resist.

I wasn't sure if I would go to town as originally planned because it got to snowing quite hard. The snow stopped without dropping too much and it is below +20 so shouldn't be too slick and I feel like I want to go in and get that done.

There are only a couple of web-casts this evening so I may watch One I missed yesterday when I get home. Shadow (My dog) is prodding Me to get going.

I find I Am more able to keep My focus where I want it (when I'm in town) than I used to be. I see/feel (seel) My progress even though at times I doubt and wonder. I also find it is getting easier to ask questions so the uni-verse can give Me answers rather than running in loops in My mind.

I'm getting ready to listen to some web-casts. I found several that did NOT resonate for Me. I listened to Harrison Klein, this is the second time I have listened to him and he really seems to say a lot of what I feel and intuit.

The movie I rented today (which I had never heard of before) has a house that is nearly identical (or possibly identical) to the version of My living villa (houseplant) that was in My dream the other night.

I Am beginning to feel MySelf as My immortal Self.

Before bed and dreaming I'm listening to the replay of a Laura Silva web-cast. I've heard her before also and enjoyed her.

No comments: