Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Dreams #78 "All over the place and back again"

02/16/12

Dreams #78

All over the place and back again.

I think that My experience of sitting in My recliner and feeling like I was on a star-ship set the stage.

I started the night traveling through space. We landed on some planet and built a large building. I'm not certain but I think it is One of My/Our new living structures. I guess You would not call this One a house plant, maybe an office plant????????????? I think it was some type of business building.

It was many stories tall, it had a lot of levels too. (Get it: stories=tall tales) The outside was mostly the clear membrane that is permeable. The four corners (it was rectangularish) were squares (literally) open from ground to roof and served as courtyards. These corner squares did not connect with each other, there was a lot of building in between All the squares touching the outer four walls and filling the center area. (I wish I knew how to draw a good picture with this program).

SomeOne important and I were standing inside One of the corner squares looking up and there was something wrong. He was NOT happy. I do not remember what was wrong but I remember what it was like after We got it right.

I will try to describe what it was like when We got it right: Looking up there were light globes arranged exactly the same as the other stars, planets and worlds are arranged if You look directly and exactly in a straight line out the corner You are standing in. This is important, it is looking out the corner, not either side that connects to the corner. Draw a straight line from the corner point out into space and whatever lies along that line or immediately beside it is what You see when You look up. Obviously, every corner square is different and it is an advantage that the building is alive because the scene can change as the planet moves, rotates and does whatever it is that planets do.

The someOne important was much happier Once We got All four corners right.

Off We went into space.

When I got back to this world was when things got weird. I think We were trying to adjust to being more than just Our bodies. I think this may have been a slightly different time-line than the One I was on previously. I do not remember details now but I remember NOT wanting to memorize what was going on because it was just too weird to Me. The stuff people were doing with “their” bodies was weird. Have I mentioned that this seemed weird to Me?

When most people start to wake up and dream and see and feel the things that are not supposed to “be there” “they” often/usually describe it as “weird”. I tend to discourage using that word because it lends a negative feel to the experience. I believe it is actually a very natural experience, just unfamiliar and not weird at All.

What I experienced in My dream was WEIRD.

Then I ventured into a more normal reality. Mind You, this was far beyond anything most of Us are experiencing in Our daily lives right now. Space travel was normal, shape-shifting was normal, being androgynous was normal, traversing portals was an every day occurrence, living in house plants was common place and so on. There was nothing WEIRD like in that previous world.

I remember looking out My front window. The view was every bit as picturesque as it is now but it was sooooo much more. There was this vast panorama of ocean and sky and green grass and trees and planets just beyond reach waiting for Us to visit. Snow covered forest merged with lush green meadows and trees woke to shake “their” manes and furl “their” wings and take flight. But, believe You Me, there was absolutely nothing WEIRD going on. It was delightful. I experienced living the life I have been imagining recently.

There may be just a wee bit of judgment in there. It's Mine and I'm sticking with it. (for now anyway)

No comments: