Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Today "Set Me Free" 2/10/12

02/10/12

Set Me Free

Wizard's Log Star-date: 08:34:03 AM

Good morning. I vaguely remember there was something in night school but nothing clear yet. My dreams were mostly adventure and meeting new friends. I was younger, about high school age.

I'm starting to remember night school. I'm also starting to be more aware of being in 3D , this part is hard to explain. I was fully aware of 3D when I got up but I wasn't aware of being here? Something, I just don't know how to put it into words. Or maybe I Am less in 3D? Maybe I'm becoming more familiar with being in 5D?

I also notice that in My dreams I Am getting younger. I don't think this is just symbolic.

I'm very drifty today, may need to go dream. I love dreaming.

A nice nap, not sure if I went to sleep or not but definitely some processing and felt I Am getting some kind of download and/or upgrade. I also remembered/recognized that I Am getting evidence of transforming but it is (so far) subtle and I tend to miss it.

I got up and am listening to the replay of a web-cast I missed yesterday while I was in town.

I'm thinking about releasing stuff that hinders or blocks or prevents rather than trying to destroy it. I really like the idea I had about having held these things hostage and now We are giving “them” “their” freedom.

I think that this theme of free and freedom is really important for Me right now and probably something that needs to be introduced and re-enforced and strengthened in My world. Complete freedom is really a different belief than We are familiar with.

Another thing that is jumping out of My mind (and coming out from others) is the idea of going back to previous generations, family, lineage etc. This does affect Us. It is part of ho'oponopono and it works to heal this stuff from Our passed and even before Our passed. It is actually All now so it obviously affects Us now. Equality ties into this too.

I want to experience freedom and equality and I want this for everyOne who desires it also.

No comments: