Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

Thought 2-1-2012

TODAY

02/01/12

Good morning. I Am the embodiment of Love. The message from last night and for today.

I continue to be happily amazed at My progress. I wake with the knowledge of the choice between returning to limitation 3D or continuing to expand into 5D and be in 3D both.

I Am seeing,experiencing and getting sooooo much of what I have been asking for over the years. I Am experiencing MySelf more and more as more than this physical body.

WOW, typing up night school turned into quite an adventure. As I was waking and bringing the night into waking consciousness I knew it would be and wondered how much I would be able to translate into words. I think I got most of it.

I keep noticing how much I Am changing.

Listening to some web-cast replays, doing a little writing and some email. Continuing to hear what I All-ready know/feel but goes against the norm.

I'm listening to a web-cast by the Lefkos (Lefko Institute and http://www.recreateyourlife.com/ryl1a ) “They” are working on changing the beliefs that are the root of Our difficulties and apparent failures. More confirmation for Me.

Then I listened to Karma Buster with Joe Nunziata. He has a new suggestion, at least new for Me. He said to take a situation, block, challenge, opportunity and see how We feel about it. He said it might be hard at first because most of Us don't know how to feel, We are taught NOT to feel and We are very familiar with Not feeling Our feelings. He says that this is why We keep going through the same thing over and over in Our lives. This thing may wear different disguises, but it is the same and keeps returning so We will feel it.

This made a lot of sense to Me since I Am kinestetic and feeling is a major part of My life. It tool a little while but I found My old friend fear, I was scared about My future. I spent some time feeling that before I went to bed.

No comments: