Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Camps (dreams #72)

02/03/12

Camps
(My dream last night after night school)

In this dream I was being pursued by the government for being different. An old friend (from My waking life back when I was married) was a major player in the dream. He was working with Me to manifest the new. Working is not quite the right word. In fact, that was a huge reason the government was pursing Us, We were NOT working.

We were living in the new pair-a-dime and that was very threatening to the government. How dare anyOne not work a job, be on some type of welfare or be some kind of millionaire and still live an abundant life. It was so unthinkable that at first the government did not believe the reports and only sent agents to investigate just in case such a preposterous thing was more than a rumor.

All We were doing was living Our lives, enjoying Our lives and not collecting money from the government or anyOne else. That was the entire threat We posed. Well, that and We were encouraging others to do the same. How subversive of Us. How could anyOne call “themSelves” patriotic and not collect money from the government or work a job or be filthy rich????? Plus encourage others to rebel in like manner?????? It was near sacrilegious to some.

We established a community where people could live if “they” wished to experience this life style. At first it was like a camp, because it started small and simple. As more and more people caught onto the idea and began to embrace the idea and belief that it was possible, the camp became a thriving community. Now, We were truly a threat.

Because of My experience with the youngstars a few years back (when “they” were running from the military, hiding in plane sight, playing hide and seek and then decided to just give in and be captured) I decided to not run and hide. The only value in that is pure entertainment value and I just wasn't into it.

Therefore I was captured and taken to an internment camp for subversives. I was shocked at the number of detainees. I was appalled at the conditions.

As I had learned with the youngstars in those camps, I simply allowed MySelf to change (shape-shift if You will) and leave an essence of MySelf behind to fool the guards. This essence appears like a zombie or someOne heavy on drugs. An easy counterfeit for the guards to believe.

At this point I was invisible to anyOne who did not know Me. I could come and go from the camp and I would return to check out the meals.

I soon learned that the conditions were exactly the way “they” looked at first. There was very little food and it was disgusting. There was little sanitation and no health care. After All, these were subversives.

I tried to convince some that there was a choice, “they” did not have to live this way. Some believed Me and left with Me but most chose that this was “their” lot in life. Most would prefer to live there and complain about it and suffer rather than embrace a belief that We are better and more than that.

In traveling around outside the camp I found that with most of those who knew Me and did see Me, I could put My hand to “their” head and make “them” forget Me and therefore not see Me. There were some however who were strong willed enough that this did not work. Fortunately for Me, either these people did not turn Me in or the authorities did not believe “them”.

I was free to travel and continue spreading My heresy that there is more to life.

No comments: