Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Night School "Portals, realities and panic" 2-26-2012

02/26/12

Portals, realities and panic

(From night school last night)

I had a lot of dreams about alternate realities and portals. There were lots of comings and goings. I saw Our reality from an expanded perspective and it is sooooo much more than We think it is. I was reminded of the term: “The fabric of Our reality” and I saw how accurate this really is. What We think of as solid and unmovable is more like a gauze fabric blown about by the winds.

This gets confusing because We think that if what We see is illusion then it isn't real and it certainly seems real. That is because it is real, Our belief makes it real. It just is NOT as solid AND absolute as We think it is. It is much more changeable than We think it is and Once We get that into Our belief system it is much easier to change than We can possibly dream of right now. There is also much more that is also real, but it doesn't become real for Us until We believe in it.

So, here I Am manning My portal(s) and this fellow comes flying through, buck naked and lands flat on his face. (I Am on the limitation 3D side of some portal somewhere) The poor fellow is quite disoriented so I do My best to calm him down and assure him everything is quite All right and this kind of thing actually happens All the time. (At this point I guess the limitation part goes away) I unzip the air and reach into a vast wardrobe and find some clothes that will fit the guy quite nicely. I explain to him that in this world he has to wear clothes as it is the custom. He can't imagine anything quite so bizarre and these silly things are really very uncomfortable rubbing against the skin and All. I have to agree but it is the custom here. Then a woman comes flying through in much the same condition. At times like these I really am much too modest for My own good but I fumble through the wardrobe and after several tries (it's hard to find the right size when I'm not looking at the subject) We get some things that fit her. Then We set off for “their” first adventures in this reality.

This type of thing went on most of the night. It was interesting to experience looking at thin air and opening closet doors or unzipping the air and revealing a wardrobe or whatever lies behind/within the air. Just reach into a cupboard (that wasn't there before I reached) and pull out whatever I'm after. I could (and want to) get used to this. I Am reminded that in My waking world I Am just beginning to learn about this stuff so I need to be patient with Me.

I get to see how in little ways I Am making progress in My waking world. Baby steps which sometimes are GIANT baby steps and sometimes it is One step forward and two steps back. This is just the way that it works the best for Me.

Then I take a look at the situation with the kid and his broken-down truck (from My waking world the previous evening). I knew what was happening and I knew how cold he was yet I was locked up and couldn't think of anything to do, like a total blank. Why was that? The guy was cold and panicked and that was contagious. Panic is contagious. I didn't panic but neither could I think. He was in a frenzy like what I call My: “I gotta win” state. He knew he was doing the same thing over and over, he even said: “I keep doing this and it All-ways does this. Now I'm losing feeling in My fingers.” The guy had gotten his wires crossed (literally) and though I knew what was happening I could NOT tell him or see a solution.

I was quite relieved when his father (a mechanic) showed up and I was able to break out of My trance.

I saw how this is a metaphor for what is happening in the world. Many people are frantic and in panic and it is contagious. Even those who aren't in a panic are having a very hard time thinking clearly.

After I got away from this panic attack I was able to articulate (in My mind) what was happening and how to get the wires back the way “they” are supposed to be.

Then I reviewed the many alternate realities I had visited and the many portal crossings I had assisted with. I remembered reaching into the air and pulling out whatever I was reaching for. I start to say: “whatever I need” but I really am trying to change that thinking. I want to stay in dream land, everything is so simple there. I Am reminded that I can (and have been) bringing this with Me into waking. Perhaps I don't bring the fullness of it into waking but I bring bits and pieces and the rest will come with time.

I Am also reminded of the importance (for Me) of love. I truly think that We can change Our world, WE/I can learn to do the things I Am dreaming of even without love but the result will be nothing actually any better than what We had before. That is NOT what I want. I want to see and be change that is beneficial. Without love, the most fantastic and positive change will deteriorate.

That love is part of real-I-sing that We are All connected.



No comments: