Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Today "I Want More" 2/8/12

02/08/12

I Want More

Wizard's Log Star-date: 08:00:43 AM

Good morning. Another drifty morning, mostly in 5D and trying to translate thoughts into words is a bit difficult. I am waking as a slightly changed person every morning. My re-united aspect is a near constant companion now, and that is very comforting.

Quite interesting observing (living through) My experience typing out night school from last night. I find I still have a fear of “being stuck” in a scarcity version of limitation 3D. That is an old fear, I accept it, own it, feel it, honor it, send it love and set it free. I have kept it prisoner within the prison cell(s) of My bean long enough.

When I just “be” with All this I get some great insights. Insights into MySelf and many of My feelings and insights into what I observe in the world. A lot of My own turmoil (over the years) has been trying to reconcile and blend My old beliefs with My new desires (or desire for the new). I see this quite clearly right now. That is the frustration I had and observed and felt in night school last night. At first, I saw it as belonging to My others but it definitely belongs to Me.

Interesting (after the stuff about the faerie (perfect) circle yesterday) today I'm reading an article about the sacred symbol the circle. It is supposed to be a powerful tool. I can see where/how it is a good place to start working with sacred geometry shapes and symbols because of the simplicity whereas many shapes are much more complicated.

I listened to some web-casts and did some reading. I notice how much information is coming out and being put out by so many different people and sources. There are several common themes which at least for the most part align with what I Am sensing.

I keep feeling that there is something I want and I want for everyOne that I can't quite put words to. The only word that comes close is MORE.

Several years ago I real-eyesed (and started saying) that I Am worth more than money. In the years since I have still depended on money to provide My basic needs just like everyOne else I know of. The richest person on the planet still needs money. “They” may not need any more money the way most of Us do, but “they” do need enough to pay for the necessities and niceties. To Me, there is something about this equation, this relationship that is not working, maybe it never did.

I reduced My need for money, but I have been unable to eliminate it. It is All-most as necessary as air. Even a person who lives totally off of gifts from others, those others must purchase those gifts.

I would like to break this cycle. I desire true freedom. That is My goal, and I want it for every other person who desires it too.



No comments: