Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, February 16, 2012

Today "Feeling My feelings" 2/15/12

02/15/12

Feeling My feelings

Wizard's Log Star-date: 04:15:40 PM

Good morning. Quiet night.

I got to feel some old feelings right away. I started to quash “them” and hurry on. Then it came to Me like a blinding flash of the obvious, I need to feel “them” and accept and own “them”. Then send My feelings love and set “them” free cutting the cord(s), the tether line that binds Us both. I imagined a hot air balloon floating in search of adventure.

Then I read an email about old feelings and wounds and started to share what I had just experienced and BAM it All hit Me again even harder than before. So I really got into it and felt the feelings and typed it out and posted it as night school. I guess this explains why I got up about an hour earlier than usual. I knew I was definitely ready to get up but felt like I had NOT finished dreaming and/or night school. I really am loving being aware of My intuition and (even better) following it.

That was a fun and even exciting experience. Now, I Am listening to One of the channelings from the cruise. I One-der where today will take Me. I'm having some interesting experiences and physical sensations as I read and process My most recent inputs.

I just got it that the One reject that I accepted and invited in not long ago is One of My immortal Selves and somehow I had missed that part. We had a discussion about it and it felt really good to recognize embrace that aspect. I experienced another aspect to this version, being a shape-shifter. Not really surprising yet there is some surprise. And, the ability to be androgynous and/or either male or female at will. Quite curious that ability.

I Am experiencing and feeling being more of My expanded Self. I've felt this before but resisted, resisted a lot. I usually judged it “bad”.

I decided to take a little time to sit back in My recliner waiting for time for today's web-casts to begin. I rarely use My recliner during the day. When I put My feet up and head back I felt a feeling and sensation that I remember from when I first starting using this recliner here in My cabin. It feels like I Am in the captains seat of a star-ship. I tend to think of The Enterprise but I don't think the captains feet are ever elevated there. The other distinct difference is that even though I definitely control the ship with or through My hands there aren't actually any controls. I think this is a new feeling/sense. It reminds ME of the dream I had about operating a anti-gravity car by holding a small crystal in the palm of My hand. When I sit in My recliner My large picture window is directly in front of Me. I see only trees and sky. It reminds Me (feels like) the view screen of a space craft. Another sensation that seems new today was the feeling of movement, flying and being in space. It really felt like My cabin is a space craft.

Another thing that I keep being reminded of recently is that I Am worth more than money.

I had a terrible time getting and keeping a decent Internet connection for any webinars today. I know part of it was the quality of the webinar and/or how little I might relate to the material. There are several that I can get the replay later and some that I can't. It's All good.

Shadow agrees that it's better to have dinner and a movie.

No comments: