Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, February 7, 2012

A day between worlds (2/6/2012)

02/06/12

A day between worlds
Wizard's Log Star-date: 07:40:27 AM

Good morning. It was a night of visiting alternate realities. There was stuff about choices and that was part of visiting these alternates, worlds where people are living different choices.

During My dreams I remembered experiencing realities that were only slightly different from this but it seemed like these are waking memories. Yet, I don't remember these experiences from My waking. How is that for confusing? It doesn't feel confusing to Me though.

I'm having an interesting morning. Definitely walking (or sitting that's much safer) between worlds. Maybe drifting would be the best description, drifting between worlds. I think this morning I'm going to mostly drift back and forth. In the passed I have gone to bed to do this, and I may but I will try it while sitting, doing some reading and email and see how that goes. I think it is time to do this for Me. Time to be more aware of shifting realities, expanding awareness to multi-D while awake and doing simple tasks like breathing. I'm not quite ready for experiencing this while doing anything complicated like walking.

There are several web-cast this afternoon and evening that I hope to catch. Maybe I'll try doing dishes during those, definitely don't think I'm capable of doing dishes in this state. I know I could pull out of this to function more better in 3D but I don't want to. I would rather go deeper. I Am seeing that One of the many advantages of going to bed is that the distractions aren't so many. But, I also think that learning to get through the distractions and stay multi is needed.

I just put this in an email to a friend and it pretty well sums up what I brought through from last night: Choice has All-ways been important but it seems that now it is crucial. Like it is an important part (of whatever it is We are presently creating) to allow and honor the differences to co-exist in harmony.

I feel like I might work on One or more stories today. Being in this rather out of mind place is a fun place to write from. Doing some reading now and plan to check on some web-cast replays.

I continue to get reminders (throughout the day All-most every day) that I do still tend to look for physical/visual evidence before I believe in the changes I theel are occurring (or have All-ready occurred). This is normal (if not natural) for those of Us of the human condition. We tend to rely on evidence from/through the physical senses above All else. We forget that We project what We believe. Therefore, We see and experience what We believe rather than the other way around. We continue to think in this manner, it is bred/trained into Us. I/We need to turn this around so that We can believe and then We will experience the manifestation of Our beliefs. Most of Us want to know how long this manifestation will take and put a counter or timer on how long We will go before We give up and return to NOT believing in OurSelves.

I'm listening to a web-cast about Access Consciousness. I've heard about this a couple of times and I find it very interesting. A couple of places to start from are releasing judgments and ask questions continually. Instead of making a judgment adopt the thought: “That's an interesting point of view”. A good question to start with is: “What is right about this?”

I finished chapter 2 of Space Walking (I think). I'm going to let it sit a bit and then re-read and see if it flows etc. I thought I had chapter 1 on My blog and it turns out I don't find it there. I'm gonna look into that and hopefully get it posted. I got Chapter 1 revised and posted.

Had a lot of trouble with My Internet connection but finally got a good enough connection to listen to the web-casts I wanted to hear. Good stuff on All of “them”. I keep making progress, hearing the things I All-ready intuited and gaining more insights into how I aid MySelf to be who I know I Am.

Where I was at first surprised to keep finding others saying what I Am theeling, now I Am simply encouraged. I continue to find that others are teaching what I Am intuiting. I appreciate the confirmation.

I took a quick drive into town after the web-casts and getting My dishes done. The sky was clear and the moon was out full and bright, there was only One star in the sky.

When I got home I ate dinner and finished watching “Another Earth”. I really like the ending, much more than the rest of the movie.

Somehow, it ended up being late when I went to dream.

No comments: