Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Friday, February 17, 2012

Night School "More Feelings" 2-17-2012

02/17/12

More Feelings

(From night school last night)

The night seemed filled with dreams about having and experiencing feelings. Towards the end of the night I was reviewing My dreams and looking to see if there was any night school in there.

It seems to Me that I was being shown some feelings I still was not aware of AND the importance of Our feelings.

I got it that the feminine energy is coming through much stronger than ever before in this life. The mind, not the logical mind so much but the feeling, intuitive mind is playing
THE major role in creating this new world We are experiencing and creating. In fact, at this point I'm having a hard time finding the masculine energy's place but I'm sure it is in here somewhere. Perhaps the marriage is so far along that I can't separate the two. That would be great.

I'm sure that for some, the masculine is coming out much stronger and more important and powerful than it is for Me right now. I was thinking that maybe the main masculine for Me right now is the mechanical. I Am wondering how important that is, I'm sure others can see that much clearer than I can right now. I still enjoy working out and understanding (or not) the mechanics of things. I would still like to remember exactly how to make a flying car or skateboard or or or...............

I think that for Me using the feminine energies of feeling, intuition and beliefs is the most important. It is certainly where My focus is leading Me.

There was also more about being and becoming Our energy bodies. This would certainly seem to be the level where We have no needs. I do think that just as We taking Our physical bodies into 5D We will also take “them” into the land of “No Needs”. It seems to Me that these would go hand in hand. Of course, Our bodies are changing and morphing too. I continue looking at how Our beliefs, especially the belief in need is just that and ONLY a belief. We created this belief to experience this limited world to the nth degree and it worked. Man oh man did it work.

We are the creators of Our beliefs. Most of Us have never wanted to believe that. Now is the time, if We choose. It really is All about choice but the energy is definitely here to support Us making change.



No comments: