Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Friday, February 3, 2012

2/2/2012 Where Were You When the Lights Went Out?

02/02/12

Where Were You When the Lights Went Out?

Wizard's Log Star-date: 07:28:44 AM

Good morning.

Interesting dream during night school recess. I wouldn't call it a good dream but I had fun with it. I was some kind of government agent (obviously not about this life, at least not directly) I was assigned to kill another agent who was believed (Hmmmmm, believe is definitely up for Me in this world) to be a double agent. This guy's son was a very good friend of My two sons. All the boys were around high school age.

I killed the agent while Our sons were together and made it look like a suicide. I did truly feel bad for the man's son. I invited him to hang out with My son's as much as he wanted, even move in if he wanted. EveryOne knew that there was more to the story than the official line but “they” knew My care for the son and My offer were genuine. We were All happy and had a good time together. That's about All I remember.

Now I'm typing up night school and I plan to go to town today. My new science toys should be waiting for Me at the post office and be ready to come home.

I just got something more. I've heard this before from many sources (sometimes even My own lips) but I've heard it several times recently: “What if there is nothing wrong with You?” Talk about a hard pill to swallow. Now, mind You, I can get that at certain small levels or in regard to One thing or another, but everything???????????????? Out of everything about Me there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong with Me? What planet is that from? Obviously there is some awareness and feeling and processing needed here.

Anyway, this connects to the word change. There doesn't have to be anything “wrong” with the old in order for the new to require change. We relate the word change to something being wrong or bad. That is sooooo obviously duality/polarity thinking. Again, nothing wrong with that either. All of this served Us well. Sure, there were/are times when “well” doesn't look or feel “well” but it did serve Us and most of Us can see that in retrospect. So, when I talk about change, I don't mean judgment, I mean in order to create and experience the new We have to be and think and believe new. At least that is what I mean to mean. I do slip back into the old and familiar just like anyOne else. That serves Me too.

Another important suggestion that I forget to mention, especially for Us empaths: “Who does this belong to?” Not everything We feel is Ours.

And a good question for improving Our lives: “How can it get any better than this?”

My toys didn't arrive yet. :( Snail mail, not really surprised.

At Isis' suggestion I decided to give My night schools and todays and dreams each a different name rather than using the dates to signify different entries so that readers know “they” are reading something different.

The electricity went out for about an hour and a half just as I was getting ready to fix dinner. I wasn't too hungry so it wasn't a big deal for Me but Shadow was not pleased. He has dry food he can eat anytime but he likes to wait until he has had meat scraps from My plate and then have his dry food.

I listened to a web-cast on My laptop (that I had saved on a jump-drive) since My laptop can run on battery for several hours. I couldn't get any Internet connection with the power out either.

After that I lay down and did a little dreaming until the power came back on.

I started watching the movie “Fair Game”. I usually avoid movies of this type but for some reason this One jumped out at Me. I usually try to listen to such things. I don't know why I was drawn to it except that it does relate to how We see and judge things.

Then off to dream.

No comments: