Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Night School "Visiting realities" 2-22-2012

02/22/12

Visiting realities

(From night school last night)

I started in a modernistic world, possibly the future. The group I was in/with lived in a different dimension than the majority of the world. We were (what some people refer to as) watchers. We live full lives too, but We watch other dimensions. I assume it was/is 3D that We watch but that was not the point.

We were in this other dimension as much as in Our own but the people in the other dimension did not see Us. I think it is important to note that it was NOT that “they” could not see Us it is that “they” DO not see Us. I saw the two dimensions mingle but there was a sort of clear film between the two. This may be what is referred to as the veil or faerie mists.

EveryOne was living normal lives, side by side. The difference was how We chose to live those lives. Actually, it was more that in Our dimension We were aware that We DO choose how We live Our lives. The other dimension looked and acted more like the sheeple clan. “They” strongly resembled automatons.

Next I was a soldier-messenger in a time that felt like Roman times but I was in service to an empress or queen. It seemed that We were peaceful people. The need for soldiers seemed superfluous but I definitely felt like I was a soldier not a warrior however.

Then I was in what seemed like current times. This is where the lessons began. The common thread throughout living in these different civilizations was that I experienced MySelf as more than just My physical body. This is very important. I have believed that I Am more than My physical body for some time, but I have NOT experienced it before, not that I remember anyway.

The question I have been asking is: “Can I live free of need”? And then: “How do I live free of need”? I spent the night experiencing living free of need. I was aware that I was doing what Burt Goldman calls: “Quantum jumping”. I was aware that I was not only observing MySelf doing and living the way I want but I experienced it.

As I experienced this expanded Me I was also aware of watching this. That is part of being expanded I guess. We are the experience and the experiencer and the observer and much more.

The catch was that this expanded Me was also experienced at living this way. The current Me is familiar with limitation. Another very important point.

My classmates are also familiar with limitation and We were All doing expansion/multidimensional for the first or seventh time. We are All new to this.

The first thing that happened was that a student was startled/scared/surprised and exploded a van full of equipment. (Fortunately no One was hurt and I don't know if this required and intervention by the instructors or not) This explosion was very noticeable in both dimensions.

The instructors let Us know (in no uncertain terms) that this is exactly why We need to practice and why night school is important.

We went on to have many experiences similar to a group of children learning to eat with forks, riding bicycles, falling off rocks, swimming, etc. Lots of etheric bumps and bruises.

What really surprised Me was the emotions We still had. We still have anger and fear as well as love. Multidimensional is more, not less. We got to choose what to do with these emotions and that is very important also.

The main thing I took away from All this is that We have to learn how to live and function in multidimensional reality. I really expected to arrive ready and raring to go. Once again I expected to start at the finish line. The problem with that is that there is no finish line. We have to start at the starting line which is wherever We are. Then We have to learn through experience, experiment and practice.

I got to see how I Am beginning AND making progress. I got to experience how We get to make choices as We grow and expand. It remains a choice whether to live in love and spread love or to live as something else. This too was a real surprise to Me. I thought that being multidimensional and living in and as love were synonymous. I got to experience that this just isn't so.

I experienced being love, I experienced falling off My bike (so to speak), I experienced spreading love and joy to My dimensions and I experienced anger and fear. I really should have known it would All be there, I've dreamt about that before yet I got a bit confused and disoriented.

I experienced being love, have I mentioned experiencing being love? I experienced being a being without needs. That is an awesome feeling but it is something We have to learn how to do. Not quite the right words there, it is something We have to learn how to be. We have to own Our beliefs to the contrary and love “them” and set “them” free. Then We have to do that until We and Our beliefs are free. Then We have to practice just being. We have to allow OurSelves to be and be freely.  AND, it is ALL choice.  If We choose, We can do it differently or not do it at All.  Therein lies the beauty.

Limitation, separation and need gave Us the experience of limitation, separation and need. Now, if We choose We can experience being limitless, connected and complete (free of need). It will take practice. We tend to revert to the familiar. And when We do, We just get back on that bike and start pedaling again.



No comments: