Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, February 13, 2012

Today "The day after" 2/12/12

02/12/12

The day after

Wizard's Log Star-date: 07:57:41 AM

Good morning. What a night. The first part was energy downloads and upgrades that were sooooo intense..................... I felt it in My sleep and the feeling is still that clear. I've never felt anything like it. I have had some major downloads and upgrades and reworks during My sleep before. I have had days that I had to keep going back to bed and let the energies have Me, but never have I felt anything like this. Except maybe at Marriott's Great America but even that was less intense. It felt like riding on the outside of a bullet train.

That went on until around 3AM. I woke up completely a few times before that, sort of took a deep breath and went right back in. 3AM is when night school often starts (sometimes earlier, sometimes later) but I do not remember anything from night school. What I remember doing the rest of the night is traveling through space (with friends) and visiting other planets. I remember We picked up someOne I considered “weird” and I asked if We could dump “them” somewhere. The answer was that many others would consider Us weird so We need to accept those that We consider weird. Everything was fun and play after that.

Here I Am in 3D yet feeling very disconnected from limitation 3D. Functioning fairly normally, not feeling much like really getting into writing but feel maybe later I will feel like writing. Really, the only difference between today and any other day is how I feel. This way of feeling disconnected is becoming more common for Me. I know that I Am really starting to experience being present in 5D and 3D both.

I'm doing some reading and watching some vids. There is a webinar later that I want to watch and another that will overlap so may switch or wait and watch the replay or take a nap and miss everything. I may take the nap early, it does feel like there is some dream processing that needs to happen.

I'm reading a channeling about the pyramids of Giza. I'm not following everything, not unusual with this type of information, but I do feel I Am absorbing and it is connected to My recent influx of information about geometry and the Faerie castle and the living structure that I feel (ghost see probably the energy of these) overlaying My cabin. Probably also connects to portals.

I opened up another of My new toys. It is solar activated vanes inside a sphere (more a bubble shape). I put it in My front window and it was quite overcast so it wasn't moving. Now the sun is coming out and the vane started spinning. As clouds pass across the sun the spinning slows and stops.

I Am getting a sense of what was downloaded last night. It's very hard to describe because it goes beyond accepted limits. It is the beginning (for Me) of pushing My 3D boundaries.

I was going to take a nap but felt compelled to get up and work on drawing some geometric forms. Not much luck drawing what I wanted/felt. I'm thinking an octahedron inside a sphere. Went looking for stock images and still not much luck. I changed the pic on My blog to an abstract shape. Not even close but it symbolizes (at least for Me) what I'm feeling/getting.

I started listening to One webinar and One gal is sooooo into conspiracy theory and controlling dark forces etc. that I was actually happy that My connection was broken and unable to be re-established. It was a panel and so far I've liked what the others have to say but I just couldn't let her downer energies into My world. This does bring up some stuff about seeing what We project and even she is a shadow/reflection of Me. I believe in active and passive shadows and she would fall into the category of passive. I can love her, honor her and set her free without wanting to listen to her. The fact that I chose on a consciousness level to try to mute her and listen to the others (which didn't work because I could not tell when others were talking) and then subconsciously lost My connection might say something about what I Am projecting. Interesting that when My Internet connection came back, I could not re-access the webinar.

So, I'll do some reading and writing until time for the other webinar today.

Unrelated point of interest: I just tried putting peanut butter in My hot coco and it is GREAT.

I continue to get this feeling, this peace that I really am heading in the right direction and creating what I desire.

I got suggestion #1 finished (hopefully) and posted. Started #2. Listened to most of a web-cast with Theo. I do enjoy what Theo have to say.

No comments: