Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Sunday, February 5, 2012

REVIEW, PONDERING AND LOOKING FORWARD (02/04/12)

02/04/12

REVIEW, PONDERING AND LOOKING FORWARD

Wizard's Log Star-date: 08:31:53 AM

Good morning. Not much to report from last night. Lots of dreams of alternate realities but nothing that really stands out. That in itSelf speaks of how much I've changed in the last few years. Visiting One alternate reality (much less several) was beyond My imagining not long ago. I remember how excited I was when it first started happening to remember and share every detail I could. Now, I enjoy it and don't want it any other way (except maybe more) but there isn't much to report some nights.

Before I started writing the previous, I was thinking about how much I've changed in the passed few days. Hmmmmm, right now I'm getting the ringing in My ears that I've heard others report. One friend suggests saying: “hello” like You are answering a phone. I tried that, didn't hear any reply but the ringing subsided and it does feel like I got something but no idea what yet.

Back to recent changes. My doubts and fears rule My life much less. I feel confidant (as opposed to hopeful but doubtful) that We/I really are creating a new world. I believe it is happening here and now. I Am more at ease. I experience friends from the 5th dimension every day while awake. If You want to giggle and call “them” imaginary friends I would be proud to be in the classification of a child of the now. It took Me over 50 years to get this young.

So, I see big changes in Me which I do believe I Am projecting onto/into the world. These changes are not just over the last 5 or 10 years, “they” are over the last few days.

A while back when I first began to envision a world of sharing and caring I thought about two possibilities. First would be to be born into a world that was All about sharing and caring. The second would be to live in a world that transformed INTO a world of sharing and caring. The first would certainly appear to be the easier and more pleasant way. The second certainly appears to be the path I have chosen.

The thing is that when I first started to envision it, (maybe 10 years ago, maybe less) it seemed so improbable and so far away if it was even possible. A world of sharing and caring seemed like the farthest fetched sci-fi, fantasy story ever imagined. No One would even bother writing it, it was too absurd. Now, it feels like a reality, or on the cusp of becoming a reality. Only a few short years later, it has begun.

As I experience MySelf today, the old doubts and fears are still there, waiting in the wings. I bless “them” and set “them” free. There are other worlds and realities that still have need of “their” services. I can even give “them” excellent references if requested. But, there usefulness in My life and reality is over. I feel how easily I could re-enlist “their” services, but it just isn't in Me to do so anymore.

I Am the embodiment of Love and now I recognize that.

Some more interesting thoughts coming up. Balance is certainly a life theme for Me this time around the mountain. My reading leads Me to conclude it is a theme of the omni-verse also.

What I was thinking was that as We evolve into a world of sharing and caring does another world evolve into a world of lack and need? I started to say: “devolve” but that is definitely judgmental. Easy to think in those terms, sharing and caring is good and lack and need are bad. What if it really isn't so? What if We really are big enough and powerful enough that those things really don't matter, “they” are just experiences and experiments? I'd say it will be a while before THAT is Our reality.

Anyway, would that need for balance regulate the speed at which We evolve? We can evolve in One direction at the speed which Our anti-world evolves in the other direction? I don't theel that. It is a possibility of course and there is a reality to honor every possibility. We get to decide what possibility We wish to live in (or explore today and convince OurSelves that it is Our entire life?)

I theel there are worlds that regulate Our pace and Our world regulates the pace of other worlds and there are many, many worlds that are free of this limit. There are worlds that are evolving basically the opposite of Ours but at a different rate.

There were more thoughts but I put “them” somewhere and forgot where.

I wish I could describe the difference in Me around worry, doubt and fear. I just can't find the words but I sure can feel the feeling. There was a time when worry was My life. Now, when it tries to come up (or doubt or fear) it is like something poking it's head around the corner, I see it and say hi, love You, bye.

I have no idea how My future will unfold. Yes, I have some ideas about the future and the outcome, where I Am headed, I'm talking about the how. How will I get there? And that is the adventure of it. I real-eyes that I can look at this from fear: “OMG” or from (I think it was) “Braveheart”: “I just talked to the lord and he thinks he may be able to get Me out of this but he's pretty sure You're fucked.”


It is close to time to go to town. I find MySelf wondering and yes, trying to worry whether or not My truck will start. For anyOne who isn't aware, We have electric heaters on Our vehicles for these cold temperatures. It warmed up to near freezing the other day but then dropped back to -20F. I come close to running disaster scenarios and My mind can take something like a cold starting vehicle and turn it into: “We're All gonna die.” Or, at least, it used to be capable of that. I'm not going there today. There is (of course) the possibility that One (or more) of the heaters on My truck is burned out but it is much more likely that the problem last week was due to strictly to it being even more extremely cold for several days (near -50F) and the plug being part way disconnected. I made certain this week that the plug is in tight and it is 30 degrees warmer and has been All week. If You are wondering, I have alternate methods available for heating My vehicles should the installed heaters burn out. Plus, it is warm enough that I could plug My car in and have it ready in about an hour as warm (yes, after -50 then -20 is warm) as it is. But, because I only have 1 circuit for outdoors I can't plug both car and truck in at the same time. Short version of All that is that it would take a lot to put Me into the “We're All gonna die” scenario.

Today, I recognize this stuff as old doubts, fears and worries coming up ONE MORE TIME to be accepted, loved and released.

All that before lunch.

My truck started fine and I had a nice day in town visiting friends. The temperature actually got up to 0F. There was some wind when I got home so that was chilly but it sure was nice to be up around 0 rather than -30 to -50.

A little reading when I got home and then off to dream.

No comments: