Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Friday, February 3, 2012

Mirror Work (Dreams #73)

Somewhere during the night last night I remembered this dream.  I went through My old emails and found it but it doesn't look like I had posted it here before.
Written May 15, 2011
I got this flash. I was thinking of World Peace I and World Peace II
(instead of or in addition to WWI &II) and saw a presentation of photos titled:
"Love Your neighbor as Your-Self"
(All the photos were computer manipulated)
The first series of photos were each of a world leader (government/religious/business/militant) looking into the mirror and seeing a rival leader.
Then there was a series with 1 leader seeing many other leaders in the mirror.
Then a series of a leader looking into the mirror and seeing common folks.
Then common folks (unknowns) looking in the mirror and seeing a leader.
Then seeing other ordinaries (unknowns), then a single viewer seeing a group in the  mirror.
All the pictures had common objects with the viewer (outside the
mirror) and the same objects in the mirror image with the viewer
replaced by "their" other(s).
I'm sure You get the idea.
Later (after getting up and then going back to dream) I got the feeling/thought that even if this picture collection is never created in My physical world (I don't know how to manipulate photos like that
and then there would be copyright issues and privacy protections etc. to deal with) it would still only be symbolic.
At/in some level of reality this is actually happening.
Then (again after getting up and going back to dream) I dreamt that We (whoever wants to participate) were/are sending these visions (each person sending "their" own interpretation/projection) out on the grid for anyOne to pick up. We send dreams of this, but no One is forced to take it in. What anyOne does with this type of sending is up to "them", it is "their" choice.
I'm finding it quite interesting that I Am having more and more dreams related to world peace, creating world peace.

No comments: