Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Busy Night Dreaming Made for a Busy Day Writing (2-3-2012)

02/03/12

Busy Night Dreaming Made for a Busy Day Writing

Wizard's Log Star-date: 07:14:55 AM

Good morning. What a night. Night school was about how much are You worth and then dreams about camps. I hope to get “them” both typed up before I forget and I can see the camps being a full length story.

I continue to be very happy with how much I Am changing. In case I don't get it into either night school or My dream, I saw MySelf living, functioning on a daily basis as a multidimensional being. It was wonderful. I was living, believing, thinking, acting and doing in the manner I dream of. This seels to have either led into night school or followed as a result.

I got night school typed and put up on blog and then I remembered an old dream that I didn't think I had put in blog yet. Went looking in email and found it and got it posted on blog. I kind of fell into working on My blog and going through old email trying to get it more better organized for getting old dreams and such onto blog. Looks like I'm going to get at least 2 old dreams posted, both about world peace.

After finishing typing and posting My dream from last night I felt very dreamy and lay down. I didn't seem to actually go to sleep but did dream about keys. I feel this was about I Am receiving keys to the future and I am using “them” and giving these keys away. There was other stuff, review and reminders as I remember it.

I was reminded that We are creating this new world, but since All time is now it is All-ready here.

Another nap and this time I definitely went to sleep, Had an interesting if short dream which I Am calling: “Imagine a world”.

Some reading and listened to a meditation. That didn't hold My interest, too much visualization for a non-visual person.

Finished the movie “Fair Game” still not sure why I watched it.

A little more reading and off to dream.

No comments: