Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Friday, February 10, 2012

Today A Day in the Life 2/9/12

02/09/12

A Day in the Life

Wizard's Log Star-date: 07:54:16 AM

Good morning. Another busy night. Night school seemed quite long and then a great dream which felt distinctly separate yet also held much information. Off to type those up, back soon.

I'm working on night school and My dream, both seem to be missing some parts so I'm gonna let “them” sit a while. I re-read some of yesterday's today. I feel like I Am definitely changing day to day and the dream and the phrase from night school reflect and enhance this.

I certainly don't feel like I wake being slammed back into limitation 3D the way I did when I started writing these todays. As I look withing I feel My reunited Selves presence. In fact I now remember many times many of My reunited Selves showing up last night but I'm not sure where that story belongs.

I went to town, hot tub and a little grocery shopping. I picked up My science toys at the post office. I hooked One plasma ball up to My computer when I got home. It's really cool. I think I will unpack My toys One at a time and enjoy each new addition before going on to the next. Unless I change My mind.

I listened to some web-casts but couldn't seem to stay focused. I don't know if it was repeat material or somethings that didn't resonate. There were technical glitches and then One link didn't work at All.

It was kind of like after I got home from town nothing went quite according to plan. A friend asked to come over and get One of My ½ dead cars (We have been discussing him getting it to work on for a couple of years). When I got home from town there was an e-mail that he finally wanted to come get it today, then a couple of hours later he called and said maybe tomorrow.

I did a little reading, something I had not read before yet I remembered some of the words verbatim.

These are interesting times indeed. Time to dream.

No comments: