Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, February 9, 2012

Night School "You Are Enough" 2-9-2012

02/09/12

You Are Enough

(From night school last night)

So far that is All I remember or can translate. I remember that night school had been going on, a review, explanation and processing of the material I have been getting during the day and night the last few days. Then I woke briefly to: “You are enough”. Then returned to night school which again I can't remember or translate (yet).

It feel important to type it out even though I don't have much to type. Hearing: “You are enough” was oddly reassuring and surprising both. It feels very important, a message meant for everyOne.

It led into the dream that followed which is full of geometry, sacred geometry yet somehow distinctly separate from night school.

Somewhere in there (not sure if it was in My dream or night school or ????) a ton of My other Selves showed up. I was inundated. Many, many were female. Not totally surprising just note worthy in how many there were whereas before I was only aware of a few female Me. “They” feel connected to finding the stolen child.

I want to mention more about: “You are enough”. Although the meaning may seem obvious, I feel there is more that I haven't gotten before yet it was implanted within Me last night. I would say that this “more” may be beyond translating into words.

In this I also felt ALL the youngstars sending love and healing energy into the world. I feel a great healing and awakening happening.

No comments: