Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Night School "Multiple realities" 2-25-2012

02/25/12

Multiple realities

(From night school last night)

Once again the lessons waited until I was waking. A night filled with dreams gave the background information.

I spent the night visiting many different realities. This brought up the question of what is different about My new (second) reality that I recently started to incorporate into My waking life. The answer became clearer at the end of the excursions.

The variety of realities I visited was so vast it is hard to hold in My mind much less put into words. There were worlds that I totally related to and worlds where it felt like I had nothing or All-most nothing in common. I interacted in most (if not All) of these worlds and sometimes I was baffled at My ability to fit in.

I know that over the passed few years (if not My entire life and many lives before) I have been visiting a number of different realities. Many of “them” have been as varied as what I experienced last night. I have woken many times knowing that I had dreamt but because what I dreamt was so different from what I Am familiar with (or just plain sooooo much) that I could not remember anything about where I had been.

I don't usually remember visiting many, many worlds in One night, until recently. Most of the worlds were populated by humans or at least humanoids but there were some straight out of the “Star Wars” bar.

Some realities were familiar, I recognized “them” from previous dream visits. I did get an impression that appears contradictory to My previous thoughts and feelings. It seems that in some of these worlds I Am only a visitor not a resident. I had thought that there was a version of Me in each world and reality. I asked My mind about this and the answer was: “You made a choice.” As I type this I get the feeling that this is about re-uniting with My castaways and rejects. That would make sense. As We reconnect with Our other aspects We no longer leave “them” scattered around the multi-verse. Not to worry, no One goes anywhere. That only makes sense from a multi-D perspective. Definitely, no One re-unites before “they” are ready.

As different as All these worlds are, “they” All had something in common with each other and with My current primary reality. (I say current because I do feel that My second reality will soon become My primary.) The level of activity is very similar. “They” are busy, busy, busy and life in All these realities seems to require effort.

This is where class seems to begin.

I focus on My second reality. What is the difference? Ease, no effort, being not doing. There is activity but it is calm and relaxed not hurried and labor-some. Is this the fifth dimension and the others 3D? The answer is not clear. The others are definitely limitation 3D, no doubt about that. Many, many realities All within (or versions of) limitation 3D.

I get the feeling that 5D is about the choices, I Am quite certain of that and that is about All I Am certain of.

If My second reality is also 3D, it is a very expanded 3D and if not limitless 3D at least a lot less limits 3D. I get the feeling that it could be 5D or 3D and that doesn't make much sense at All. I get the impression of: a square is a rectangle but a rectangle is not necessarily a square.

In My second reality I Am still on the edge/fringe which is represented by a beach or shore. My nearby aspect is still an inseparable part of Me. We walk closer than hand in hand yet We are distinct also. I usually see My other friends at a distance but when I focus on “them” (think about “them”) “they” come closer. I don't see “them” walk the distance between Us (even though “they” do walk or glide around) it is more like the zoom lens on a camera. I get the thought of bi-locating.

This is further enforced when I real-eyes that My companion is on the beach with Me AND further into this (second) reality. This would be thought of as further inland in Our current mindset but I definitely feel that is a misconception.

Now, I experience being a gatekeeper in this (second) reality. There is a new arrival, just appeared (as if from nowhere) right next to Me. “I've only been here a few days, how can I help?” “Because that is longer than 'they' have been here. Plus, You are a gatekeeper, You All-ready knew that.”

Does that mean You are new here too?” “No, I was much further in but I came to You because of Our previous connection.” “So, because of Me You are sort of back at the beginning”? “Not at All, I Am still further in also. I Am both here AND there. Soon You will be too”.

Oh”. What else could I say?

I try to comfort and reassure the new arrival. “They” keep fading in and out. I Am told We All (usually) do that at first. There is no rush, here We get to just be. Rushing is for other worlds.



I experience My houseplant growing and changing. There is a new set of front steps that I have been imagining lately. “They” are large and grand. These steps are alive, a bit like a serpent in the way “they” move about. The surface of each step is large enough that the movement is not a problem and somehow there is no question of falling off. It is All-most like Once on the steps there is no off until You get to where You are going. The steps seem to be made of living rock and wood and flowers, lots of lovely flowers.

I start to ask the new arrival if “they” see any of this but the look on “their” face tells Me “they” just need to be on the beach a while. I can relate to that.

I send My attention out into the multi-verse. I see Me at many gates/portals in many lands. In some I take new arrivals on a tour (so to speak) of what is on the other side. Interesting to note that the other side can be either side depending on where a person is familiar with. In this world, I stay positioned at the gate/portal with an arrival until “they” are ready to move on. Then I may pass “them” off to someOne else to guide or if We are more connected (like My other aspect who greeted Me) I may stay with “them” as “they” venture in. I do All this at the same time as I venture into the reality with My friend(s).

At this point I decide to get out of bed. There is no fear of losing this reality as I wake and enter My current primary reality. I now have both. The new/second reality is still less physical but not less real. That has All-ways been My choice to make, whether to believe in it or not.

I know now, that even if I do slide into My second reality as My primary, I can AND WILL visit these other realities often. That is part of what I do.

I AM a gatekeeper.

1 comment:

frank said...

i LOVE it...sacred geometry....the way the universe is constructed!