Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Night School "What IS the change that We wish to see?" 2-8-2012

02/08/12

What IS the change that We wish to see?

(From night school last night)

I'm having a hard time putting this One into words. Class was very much Our choice and the change We are creating. It is a big question for many: what do We want?

Many of Our choices are based on Our old system and many are more about what We don't want rather than what We DO want. I continue to think of: “Pretending to be what We are not”. Perhaps many of Us are not ready to give that up. Perhaps I too am clinging to My old beliefs and body as being who I Am. Knowing those are only part of Me and do NOT contain All of Me.

I One-der if I Am resisting typing or really having a hard time finding the words. It seems so clear in My mind. Maybe a big part is that I don't think My choice for a new world will be popular. I know many of Us believe in equality but most of Us think some should be more equal than others. Or is that just My judgment?

It seems to Me that many of Us want to hold on to Our old system and some of Our old beliefs. I Am definitely seeing a major emphasis on changing beliefs which I theel is very important but it seems that We are All having a major battle with Our belief about Our current systems. Few of Us really believe that these can change.

I experience a complete change in Our societal system throughout the world. Not just something like an elimination of debt. I have to ask: “How does that benefit the people in a third world country”? Many of Our ideas are definitely based on Our standard of living. That is not what I foresee. I guess what I Am feeling is that I seel (see/feel) so much MORE that what I hear and read from others.

The reason that concerns Me is that I do know that I see what I project. I'm seeing several different things. An AHA moment. That is what I have All-ways wanted. I want it ALL and nothing less will do and yet I Am baffled when confronted with it All. DUH. No surprise really, ALL is a lot, it is baffling especially to a limitation 3D mind. It feel like that is exactly what I was struggling with.

I see sharing, caring, giving and receiving. Receiving is important (and hard for many of Us) because for everyOne to be enabled and empowered to give, everyOne must also be able to receive. I experience these new systems being set up and made ready for Us to move into. I watch the old systems being dismantled as the new comes on line.

Then I look around and see resis-dance and it doesn't look like last call. Yet, many of the dancers are having a lot of trepidation and difficulties. On One hand it looks like a monster in it's death throes and on the other it looks like the phoenix is gonna rise and One more time it is the same old thing.

That is what I Am having a hard time expressing clearly. It is like I Am on a merry-go-round and there are All these different horses to ride with as wide a variety of riders and the surrounding amusement park changes drastically with every degree I move around the circle. That is My difficulty: I Am trying to paint One picture of 360 different pictures seen from 360 different degrees of perception through a myriad number of sets of eyes (I's). Add to this that I Am not visual so I'm describing My feelings as a picture.

I have read over and over that the old system will struggle to survive. I see this, but not just from the rich and the world leaders, but from All-most everyOne. To be quite honest that is what scares Me: the average citizen (of the world) wanting to hold onto the old because it is familiar. I know THAT feeling very well, if it is familiar it is comfortable no matter how much it hurts.

I only get scared when I forget that I DO want to see, touch, taste, smell, hear it All and that is exactly what I Am getting. And after All that, there is MORE. I can't wait for dessert.

I was shown All these choices and versions and variations and how each will come to pass, is coming to pass. There are actors enough to play All the roles because most (if not All) of Us have aspects in each One of the possible worlds.

That is easy to grasp and experience in dream and 5D but damned hard to translate into 3D.

I find I Am questioning where will I choose to live, wake, have My main focus. That's part of My problem, I don't want to choose One over any other. I don't think I have to, but I KNOW that adjusting to having it All, skipping around betwixt and between All the options is gonna take some doing (or being). I Am reminded: “Be still and know that I Am God”. That just took on a whole new meaning for Me.

No comments: