Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, February 23, 2012

Night School "My New-found Reality" 2-23-2012

02/23/12

My New-found Reality
(From night school last night)

I'm not sure if this started before I went to bed or after. I began to be aware of another reality, fully aware that of it even if it started out a little vague. I have experienced alternate realities in My dreams before, but somehow this is different. I think it was My knowing that I could now bring this reality into My waking experience if I chose to.

I might compare My previous dream experiences with a preview of a movie or TV show. My waking experiences would be like watching a short clip or trailer from a movie or TV show.

I knew that this was (or could be depending on My choice) the beginning of experiencing living in two realities (that coexist) at the same time. This could be My meeting with those new friends I had sensed as I felt into My grieving leaving My old and familiar.

The reality was fully formed and functional but I was just beginning to be aware of existing within it. This is kinda tricky. I have been All-ready but My current awareness is not there. It has been and I have experienced this but not fully. I Am full grown so it is not like a baby entering 3D. I Am not being born (so to speak) but rather: emerging as a complete being out of the ethers. At least that is My experience of it.

I Am greeted by a familiar friend. This is My recently re-united reject who had been trying frantically to get My attention a few weeks ago. I have appreciated having re-united and having this presence in My life but that was nothing compared to My joy to see and recognize and All-ready have a rapport with this aspect of Me. Also knowing that I Am being met by an aspect of MySelf is reassuring.

I can see many others off in the distance but that is kind of blurry for Me. We sit and talk, without words. I was beginning to experience this world. I was beginning to breathe, to feel the sand (We were on a beach), to smell the air and the sea and to hear the animals calling and singing.

I don't remember what We did, but We did a lot of it. I guess it was mostly just being, sitting, mind talking and breathing. There was sooooo much to breathe in that I get the feeling One would never tired of doing nothing (what We would call doing nothing). It is a feeling of being completely relaxed because there is nothing to UN-relax Me. We could (and did) just walk and enjoy.

Eventually some others came within view and were actually very close when I could see “them” clearly. I understand “they” had All-ways been nearby, I just couldn't see “them” yet. My vision is adjusting. I recognize many of these beings. I do not know whether to call “them” people or not for “they” are so much more.

This went on All night. I remember just being with these others. I remember walking and laughter but no words. We exchanged feelings and understanding without using words. There are lots of smiles.

I vaguely remember converting My cabin into the house plant I have been dreaming of. I don't know how else to explain this. It is a bit like We planted it and it grew instantly. As it grew, the physical structure that I Am familiar with transformed into living matter. I guess this is One of those: “You have to be there” experiences.

I know that I can carry this experience, this reality (not just the memory the actual experience) into My waking if I choose. Something very interesting is that I actually see these others (still hesitate to say humans or people because that it is sooooo limiting) and Our surroundings in My mind. If You have read very much of My writings You know that I don't usually see with My mind, I feel. In waking I see fine with My eyes, but I still only see limitation 3D.

Now, in My mind I see these others and Our surroundings. It is a bit like ghost images yet “they” feel as real as anything in limitation 3D. I think that this ghost image is due to being more than just physical. We (the people and surroundings) are physical AND We are more (much, much more).

I have carried this experience and these images into My waking life. I know that I can spend as much time here as I choose to give My attention to. I no longer have to go to sleep to experience this but I can feel that I may want to drift off to get deeper into My awareness of this new (to My awareness) reality. I can see All this in My mind without closing My eyes. Closing My eyes does seem to bring even more clarity but is no loner required to maintain awareness.

I know that in the passed most (and many even in the present) would call this day dreaming, hallucinating and imaginary friends. No problem. It is real to Me and I look forward to exploring more.

I definitely feel MySelf changing. The cares and concerns of this life no longer matter as much. That word (matter) is very important in All this. The physical (3D) stuff I give importance to, lend My attention to becomes matter and it does matter to Me. The more attention I pay to My new-found awareness the less matter limitation carries.



No comments: