Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Saturday, February 11, 2012

Night School "Our Changing World" 2-11-2012

02/11/12

Our Changing World

(From night school last night)

Class was about Our different versions of new earth and old earth. Something I tend to find MySelf falling into is judgment of the old and thinking that it will cease to exist. I think this thinking is common to some of My others also.

I got to look at this. One would think that I would have learned by now, alas. Nothing gets destroyed and I really wouldn't want it to if it could. What I find is that I “fear” that if it is not destroyed I will fall back in and be stuck there One more time. Does that sound familiar? I know (now) that it does NOT have to be that way.

I got the impression that I have not fully decided what world/reality/version I would like to experience as My primary focus/life. I know where (I think) I have focused All these long years of this (apparent) life but not where I will go from here. I Am certain that I do not want to be stuck in any form of limitation yet I continue to be shown how much My thoughts about My choices run towards that. Let's face it: limitation is familiar and familiar is comfortable no matter how much it hurts.

We examined Our old version of the world and society. I see how much All-most everyOne is struggling to hold on to some vestige of the old, the familiar. I see brand new on the horizon and We All want that, kind of. It is unknown and We certainly do tend to fear the unknown. We want at least a tether line tied to what We know, what is familiar.

There are several common themes up for most of Us right now and there is a wealth of information coming out about these themes. One is changing Our beliefs. I find it interesting that when I started writing again that is what I started writing about.

The other theme is money. Most of Us have a lot of baggage around money and We wish Our baggage was full of money. This is an area where I easily get confused. I know that I have issues and beliefs around money that do NOT serve Me. I want to set those free to roam the omni-verse as “they” see fit. (If this sounds bad or evil, remember that I believe in infinity and somewhere these things have homes and keeping “them” prisoner in My world is preventing “them” from living “their” lives) I also have a vision of a world free of need, especially the need for money. I think I will see a transition to equality of money for everyOne and then to no need for money and then to no need period.

However, not too many of Us have any desire to give up money completely. Most (if not All) have some messed up ideas and beliefs about money but no One that I know wants to be without it. I have heard of a few but “they” want someOne else to buy and give “them” the things that money buys. It's a clever subterfuge but it really is All the same.

I Am into giving and receiving but NOT at someOne else's expense.

I got to examine and express My thoughts and feelings (theelings) about All this.

Then, I observed the worlds splitting like a singe cell amoeba splits into two organisms. I think that the two amoeba are identical so that is where the similarity ends but the process is the same. The two new worlds are (or at least start out) very similar perhaps appearing identical. “They” evolve and grow quite different over time as different choices are made and the process (of each world dividing into two) continues over and over and All-most constantly. There are versions of everyOne and everything that (shall We say) replicate along with the world.

I sensed (I start to say: “I saw” but hesitate because I did NOT see, I felt but it is as real to Me as seeing is to most people) these different versions of Me. I asked: “What good is it if there are still versions of Me that feel stuck”? The answer is that there are many more versions that feel (and are) free. I get to choose what version to experience at any given moment. To think that this is bad is like thinking that since I don't want to be President it is bad that there is someOne who does. I do get it but have a hard time letting go of feeling sorry for any stuck Me(s).

We were shown All these different versions of the old and new worlds. An infinite display of light and color as worlds birth worlds and All the versions of Us living lives on All these worlds. A bit overwhelming really.

Then We were shown that We are energy fields. This too has been a theme running through My current experience. We know that We are energy, but the idea of being an energy field takes it just a tiny step further. This (I think) is where sacred geometry comes in. I feel the geometric forms (simple evolving into more complex) are revealing “themSelves” to Us.

This is very important and when I sense MySelf as an energy field then the idea of other Me(s) experiencing what might seem difficult takes on a different feeling.

No comments: