Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Thots

Written 8/29/08

and I haven't even been to dream yet.
It's a combo of life experiences (past and present) and watching the movie The Triangle and incoming intuition. It's about multi-D and trying to "fix" things and acceptance.
I also see the biggest problem I All-ways had dealing with certain people and why I don't want to continue that. I All-ways felt that these people think that "their" truth should be everyOne's truth (or at least Mine). That doesn't work for Me, I don't even think My truth should be everyOne's. That is also part of what is coming in right now. This is My truth and I need to share it, but I don't need or even want it to be anyOne else's truth.
Most stories We hear or see about time travel and returning to the past to change (fix) the present or future end up in chaos and worse events than before the "fix". This is what I'm getting. WE/I need to accept things the way "they" are and go with the flow. When I say WE, I don't mean that I need to convince anyOne else to do this. I simply need to do it and then I will project into/onto My personal created reality.
Part of this incoming info. was a flash on some things going on at work. Work is metaphor for life and tho I've known this, I didn't see how it applied until today. Whenever We at the local level try to fix something that corporate fucks up, We generally find a way to correct it and make it work for Us and it puts more money into the corporate coffers. Our situation (the situation of any retail in Alaska) is unique and what works in the lower 48 doesn't work so well here. We know this and can find ways to circumvent the system and it's to "their" advantage (profit) and satisfies Our customers. But, here's the kicker. After We circumvent "their" system "they" make a change (for good or bad and often to what We wanted but couldn't get before) and Our fix" backfires and We have fucked OurSelves until We can find another "fix" and the game repeats (loops).
I doubt that this is clear, but it felt very important that I get as much down as I could while it is fresh. It doesn't really matter if anyOne else understands what I'm saying, I need to see this picture. In My experience (maybe not anyOne else's) at least 9 times out of 10 when I try to "fix" something at some point something changes and My "fix" turns sour. If I go with the flow and ride the waves then I Am carried safely to shore.

No comments: