Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Dreams #26

Written 7/22/08

As I was going to sleep I thought about M and it occurred to Me that he might be visiting alternate realities where he is getting into fights, being abused/bullied maybe even persecuted. After that contact was All-most immediate.
I felt M was scared and lonesome. He wanted to be held, comforted and protected. (Remember this is not the physical M). I held him and asked why he hadn't called out sooner. I told him We are All his friends and he could reach out to Us. He didn't answer but I got a feeling of a combination of fear of judgement and/or misunderstanding plus not wanting to drag Us into these alternate realities. Remember what happened when We first contacted his energy.
I must admit that My first thought about the cuts and bruises was that he was doing this to himSelf. In a way this is true, but I don't think he is doing it physically. I think he is experiencing this in these "other realities" and manifesting or bringing it into this reality. I don't think any of Us would "judge" him even if he is cutting himSelf (physically) bet there is certainly lots of room for that judgement in Our society.
After this I spent the night dreaming of being pursued and nearly attacked. I don't know how many dreams I woke from and "they" were All this same theme. A few times I slept for hours but mostly I woke in less than an hour from another dream. The first One I remember 3 guys were stalking Me and surrounded Me and were gonna do harm. I kept saying You don't wanna do this, You don't wanna do this. "They" kept saying yes We do and came very close to beating Me. Something distracted "them" and I slipped away and basically hid MySelf with a glamour.
That was the theme of All the dreams and I was All-ways safe and/or protected.
Then the last dream began where I was pursued (I think) by the military. Very similar to what I have observed in dream of the starchild gatherings being pursued. Except this time it was much more personal as I was personally and definitely the target. I woke from this dream several times and upon returning to sleep, this dream continued. I kept running from place to place and the children would take Me in and hide Me. I would rest and recuperate and have lengthy discussions with the children. That part was great, but being pursued was not a lot of fun.
I have not had these type of dreams in years (if ever). The realities I have visited recently have been fun and pleasant. Even when dreaming of the governments pursuing the Youngstars there has been a sense of observing rather than participating and a knowing that the kids could take care of "them"Selves. Being the One pursued, I didn't Allways have this same confidence in MySelf.
I felt strongly that contact with M (which I haven't really felt the last week even tho I looked) drew Me into the worlds he is exploring. The difference is I was safe and protected and he is not, or was not. I'm quite certain that M was protecting Me and getting the other Youngstars to protect Me too.
I don't know why he is unprotected and getting hurt in these worlds.
Also, the word "protection" isn't quite accurate. Whatever is done is more passive than the word "protection" usually carries.

No comments: