Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dreams #35

Written 11/6/08

Cool dreams last night. First a dream about only getting clear communication from God (higher Self/whatever) every other night. It was about being some kind of prophet and I couldn't get information every night because it took time to process.
Then I was trapped (kind of) in a quaint little cartoon type town that was a maze. The only way out was on the train to nowhere which came through everyday. I had a tablet and whatever amount I wrote on it was how much money/value it had. The station master ticket agent was like a riddler and kept Me talking and bargaining until the train left the station and I vowed I would beat him at his game. (lots of symbology and ties to this life in that One)
Then My cousin and I (haven't seen since My teens) met up. He was in need of help but kept falling asleep. We turned into snakes. Then I remembered when I woke that We are entering the serpent (astrology) in a few days.

No comments: