Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dreams #38

Written 11/17/08

I'm continuing to spend the night in vampire colonies. Last night I got the impression that some in these colonies are werewolves.
The main focus last night was on helping each other, All-most serving each other and healing (which seems to have carried into 3D as I went to bed with a sinus cold and woke with it All-most gone)
There was a small group of Us that travelled from colony to colony, definite sensation of flying like birds from colony to colony. Whatever colony We visited We were welcomed and We immediately began assisting "them" in whatever ways We could and "they" gave Us whatever help/comfort We needed.
I also got the feeling that as the moon wanes these particular dreams/activities will diminish.

No comments: