Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Dreams #45

Written 12/21/08

I know I had several, but the One(s) I remember was a reality still very much like this One.
I was living here (in Fairbanks, AK.) but I was living with My parents in a house with running water, and I was much younger than I Am now. (for those who don't know, My parents are dead and I live in a 1 room cabin without running water)
For some reason I brought home a car (from some friends of My parents) that wasn't running right. This car looked a lot like One I All-ready owned but was a different brand.
I was quite disoriented in the dream, I was also observing MySelf as well as participating in the dream.
I had a spot where I usually parked My cars so it was easy to plug in. (We have electric heaters on Our cars to warm "them" before starting at sub-zero temperatures.) I noticed that I had not parked any of My cars (I now had 3) in My usual spot and so I had to run an extension cord to each One to warm "them" up. (Remember the Me in the dream is disoriented) I took a garden hose and ran it out to One of the cars and started running water into the engine. When water started spewing from the tail pipe I knew something was wrong.
The Me in the dream was very frustrated and immediately wondered why I had ever started running water into the engine. I was glad to remember that I had 2 other cars I could drive but was actually torn between trying to start the water logged car or let it dry. The Me that was observing found it All very humorous.
We both real-eyesed that I was pushing MySelf to do something (work on My car) when I really wasn't present enough to focus.

No comments: