Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Dreams #41

Written 12/6/08

Some really cool parts of My dreams last night:
I noticed I was very happy visiting hives/colonies/communes for short visits. Lately I have been taking My cabin with Me on My journeys and it seems to hitch up nicely to these collectives and then unhitch and move on quite nicely. So, I like to visit for a few days (dream time) and then move along.
I noticed how this could tie in to the Clans and Tribes stuff maybe a bit in reverse. DJ spoke of meeting in One location and then taking info/energy back to Our clan/tribe. (Forgive Me if I get any of this in-accurate as it is totally from memory of reading the info. several years ago.) I seem to bee a bit more like a bee going from flower to flower (only the hives are the flowers) and cross pollinating???????? Now, We know in the physical One cannot go from hive to hive, but this is NEW energy here.
Next, I was thinking about living in a community. It took a lot but I didn't flee the dream screaming. This has some grandiose parts, so dive right in.
If I could live basically as a Shaman, I could do it. If it was accepted that My place was to dream and work there I could live in community. I saw people serving Me, and allowing Me My space to do My work. Servants (so to speak) would come in to do "their" service ("they" would choose what this was according to "their" desire and passion) then "they" would leave. (yes, don't let the door hit You in the ass)
I have never seen MySelf living as a Shaman because in All cultures I Am aware of Shamans are also doing physical healing and that is NOT My thing. (see My "What IF?" on healing if there are any questions.)
It would definitely take a very NEW new age community for this to work, and I would have to accept that there are many paths and even within a specific community there could be great divergence. Also, I would have to continue visiting other communities and do whatever it is I might do there. There would be times when My absence would be noticed and times when it would not.
It's pretty exciting right now for Me, even tho I Am putting off working on the dragon wagon to do this dreaming and write about it. I feel very strongly this is much more important today. To be able to feel this way, and not feel OMG disaster will happen if I don't fix My car is major progress for Me. I'm very relaxed about it and feel I Am acting in perfect accord with My intuition.

No comments: