Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Thots 10/29/08

Last night I had waking dreams about vampires and this afternoon I read Celia Finn's last 2 earth logs: http://www.starchildglobal.com/ (then navigate to Oct. 2oo8 earth logs). I see a connection between what I was getting and what she is saying.
Mostly what I was getting was just a furtherance of many things I have said before. Here is the starting point that began the flow for Me: The reason people fear and reject vampires as evil is that vampires show people who "they" really are, and Our time to Once again begin showing people who "they" really are is just about upon Us. I think this is exactly the same as what Celia is saying about what she feels is coming very soon.
As I have said before a vampire does not cast a reflection because it is THE reflection. If a person looks at "themSelf" and a vampire, in a mirror, All "they" see is "themSelf" because that is what the vampire is showing "them", that is All that is there.
The vampire shows people (thru experience) that We are immortal. The vampire show Us that We don't need what We think We need to live (and to live eternally) by draining the blood and thereby giving eternal life. We see this as evil because We do NOT want to be Gods.
We want to live in denial and separation and limitation and vampires unite Us and live as a connected collective. Many beings but One organism. Again, this is very threatening to those wishing to remain in separation.
As I said, I felt strongly that it was fast becoming the time that We (I was part of a vampire coven) would begin showing people who "they" really are. I saw MySelf and others standing in front of people and these people could see the God in "themSelf" reflected in Us. Of course this had many reactions, but many people actually recognized "themSelves" in Our faces. Some of course were angry, but powerless to harm Us. For again, All that was there to harm was "themSelf".
I think I'll wait a while (years/lifetimes) before posting this even on Our boards.

No comments: