Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Dreams #27

Written 8/2/08

As many of You know, I do a lot of work in My dreams. Even tho for many years I did not remember dreaming, much less remember what I was dreaming. I continue to mention this part because I feel there are many who are like Me.
Recently, I think for about a year (give or take), I have remembered a lot of dreams. I think this is a small portion of My dreams and what I Am doing, and it definitely does not happen everyday but sometimes several days in a row. The dreams I've been remembering are more literal rather than symbolic. I think classic dream interpretation deals with the symbolics of dreams but I think My remembered dreams have been alternate or expanded realities rather than symbolic images.
However, tonight I real-iced in My waking-dream state that for about a week My dreams have been more symbolic. For some time now I have been working on remembering a world that evolved believing in Oneness, where We were individuals just as in this world, but We know We are connected. (Perhaps I should mention that I believe We are co-creators of Our reality(ies) and Our memory is a key to Our perception of reality) I think this world (evolving believing in Oneness) would look very different from Our current world and would be totally based on sharing and caring and giving.
Then I thought that I would like to experience this world's gradual transition into that type of world also. In other words I wanted to see an immediate change to One world that has All-ways been about sharing, caring and giving AND experience a world that gradually transitions into a world of sharing, caring and giving.
My recent symbolic dreams have been about this transition. I had 3 examples I was gonna use but of course 2 have slipped My immediate memory. The One I clearly remember is a team (a large team) was remodeling My grandparent's house. Rather than re-building walls (tearing down and building new) We were mostly moving walls to make things larger and more accessible. (This also relates to My previous dream about being a conceptual designer) I was trying to figure out why I was dreaming this and why I was remembering it since My grandparent's house had been sold out of the family many, many years ago. This is when I real-eyesed that it was symbolic of this transitional world that I have desired to experience and which I feel I Am experiencing in everyday life.
All that I remember about My first symbolic dream is that it was about work and that changing in some way. After the dream about My grandparent's house and My real-I-zation of the symbolics, I had another dream which was very clearly symbolizing Us transitioning into a world based on sharing, caring and giving.
I think I should also mention that the past few days I have been thinking a lot about how very different a world of Oneness would look. If We All believed We are One with each other, with Our surroundings, and with Our things how totally different Our discoveries, Our needs, Our technology and Our toys would look.

No comments: