Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Dreams #40

Written 11/29/08

As I was writing that dream out I was also chatting a couple of on-line friends. We were discussing the dream. One was asking about the kids individuating from the hive to come here, and from the sounds of My dream some were not doing so well, and how many are suicidal today from the pain. We discussed how easy it is to feel trapped here.
The other friend was feeling suicidal. I told him about the dream but he couldn't see how it might relate to him at All. He's had OBEs but couldn't imagine using those to go where he could be comforted. I mentioned how I used to feel trapped and he glommed onto that like I had hit pay dirt.
Then it was time to go to work.
When I returned home from work I dreamt I was on some type of journey or quest (N is on a vi son quest). I had collected several totems or fetishes and was trying to leave a city or very large house. But I could not leave through the gates for some reason. I tried scaling some rocks around the base of a bridge that crossed a raging river which bordered this house or city. I thought I could climb the rocks and get up to the bridge, bypassing the gate.
I dropped some of My totems in the water and had to swim out to get "them" ("they" had gotten swept into a small whirlpool out in the river). When I realized I could not scale the rocks someOne (a guide of some type) asked Me what I was doing. I explained and he said that to exit through the gates I must arise at exactly 5 A.M.
At that point an old woman passed by and the guide said that if I woke and got up at exactly 5 A.M. she would let Me out the gate.

No comments: