Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thots

I was processing a dream I had that was both wonderful and horrible at the same time. I hope to write about that in a separate post. It occurred to Me that this dream was a mirror of what is happening with Me.
In this dance I have been dancing I see Me as the Me I know. The Me that is open and accepting of people, All people. This is the part of Me that actually has learned the 12 step program principle that I don't have to like it to accept it. (I wasn't sure if that was actually functioning in My life but I can sure see it here.) Even tho I do not like or understand or fully approve of some people's actions I accept "them" (nearly) completely. Up until recently I would have been inclined to just say completely.
Some people however see Me as the part of "themSelf" that rejects "themSelf". No matter what I have ever said or done, "they" feel I Am rejecting "them". Many people are not aware that We can dis-like something and still accept it. "They" feel that to accept "them", I must like their behaviour.
Sometimes I encounter people whom I feel may be a twin flame. However, I mean My idea of this which is basically that a true shadow or twin-flame would actually appear as an archenemy. "They" may understand this as a romantic thing and as the person/part that rejects "them" (even hates and abuses "them").
I see My pattern. I do this for many people. I Am "their" shadow that "they" fall in love with and feel rejected by. Again, so much symbolism here.

No comments: