Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Thots about some dreams

Written 12/6/08

The last couple of days, especially last night I've been getting stuff about the multiplicity of it All. I'm not sure if this is connected to what N is feeling about things heating up in December or not.
I've been dreaming about lots of different realities, mostly normal but All different. I've also been getting lots of feelings about the variations of reality felt throughout the new age community.
To Me the bottom line is what the Reconnections have All-ways taught: It's All real.
Here is One example of what I got last night. You know how many think the Ashtar Command etc. are advanced beings. Now obviously if "they" have perfected space travel "they" are somehow advanced. Yet, "they" still seem focused on fighting and destroying the dark (tho this is shifting recently). OK, so what if "they" are advanced on One hand and yet are just now getting the idea of balancing/accepting the dark and light, integrating the polarities etc. And, what if "they" (these advanced beings whatever name We want to call "them") are getting this from Us??????????
Of course there are also realities where the Galactic Federation is still trying to destroy the bad, and everything in between and beyond.
For Me, both points are very important. The advanced beings getting the idea of balance from Us and the honoring All uni-verses. I Am like driven to explore limitlessness, I crave it. All-ways have. Yet, I too want to see a world of peace and caring. That is the world I would like to spend some time exploring, but it is another form of limitation. So, I want to live there but visit other worlds as well.
However, I still have trouble accepting much less honoring those who want to fight. My Own cherished version of limitation: "Stop fighting."
Plus I want everyOne to be open to multiplicity and not stay stuck in limitation. That is as limiting as wanting a cotton candy world.
I just gotta open up to and honor All of it. I don't have to participate in All of it, but I gotta be OK with anyOne playing in whatever game "they" choose.
So, N may be sensing this diversity coming up, or he may be sensing a world of some type of controversy coming up or a world of unity being born. I think some are sensing this diversity of choices ahead and looking for the highest drama available, while others are looking for a lightening quick move into integrating polarities.
I/We gotta recognize and honor All these possibilities. Even encourage those I/We disagree with. I don't know if this appeals to each of You or not. It is the path I choose.

No comments: