Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Dreams #44

Written 12/21/08

Yesterday I woke knowing I had thoroughly enjoyed My dreams but with absolutely no memory of what I had dreamed.
I decided to spend a little time updating My blog, moving dreams I had written from My email files to My blog site. I came across a dream from August that reminded Me of My dream the night before.
For a fairly long time now I have been working on remembering a reality/world where We remembered We are One from the very beginning. For Me this particular reality would still be about exploring separation/limitation but also remembering that We are actually One as We explore being individuals.
I have felt this would help Me experience this world transitioning into a world/reality where We continue to explore separation/limitation and remember that We are connected at some level (more than connected actually).
The dream I remembered was this world transformed or probably well into the process of transforming. It was delightful. I have All-ways wondered how it would work, what it could possibly look like. This was only One version (of course) but I liked it a lot.
The businesses that remained were places to come for recreation and/or learning. "They" were places to play, where We could easily find other people to play with at any time. We could go there as groups or alone and often We would find and make new friends this way.
EveryOne created/manifested whatever We needed/wanted so the businesses (remember places to play) had no reason to charge and no need to pay employees or rent or utilities or taxes (YAY). If anyOne did not know how to manifest/create what "they" needed there were businesses that taught this and businesses where the people there freely created for those who did not know/remember how.
Obviously owning a business took on a very different meaning than it does now. Owning a business was about serving others, there was no personal gain other than the enjoyment of doing whatever We were doing. The business owners may or may not have been the same owners as before and during the transition. My feeling is that some were and some were not. If a person wanted to start a business there were empty places which the previous owner had abandoned, or if not We could simply (mentally) push 2 buildings further apart and put in a new One. There would be many variations on how this works, but this is a quick and simple description.
The owners and helpers/workers were there because "they" wanted to be. We were All doing and sharing what We wanted, what We enjoyed. When We got tired We would go home or to another place to play and learn for as long as We wanted. We followed Our passion and if We didn't know what that was, We had lots of places to try different things until We decided what We were passionate about. Any time We changed Our mind or Our passion, We moved on.
For those who discovered there was no existing business to express "their" passion "they" started a new business. It "they" needed help there were businesses that helped new businesses get started.
In this reality We had transitioned into people who truly cared about each other, about every other and shared freely. We knew We would never lack, We knew that We truly are abundance.
I feel that as heavenly as this sounds to Me, Once We got there We could see that there was more to explore, more and even greater things to transition into. We know that We are free of limits, We are infinite and eternal.

No comments: