Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thots 6/4/08

I just read "Waking From The Dream" http://www.reconnections.net/waking_from_the_dream.htm , don't know if I've read it before or not.
It sure seems to be about what My weekend was about. Everything I'm getting is that it is All about multi-whatever/multi-everything and energy. We are energy and it's really important for Me to really get that.
The kids are very, very busy sending energy out around the world and exploring "their" energy bodies.
I feel like I'm dreaming to wake up. It feels like I'm adjusting to walking/waking in multiple realities and not doing real well at it. I'm definately batteling with not trusting MySelf, afraid something 3D is gonna go to shit while I'm busy exploring multi-D.
A lot of stuff about how many are going to explore war and the world basically going to hell while others explore an evolving world and/or a world/society that starts giving rather than taking.
There are times when I wonder if wanting to be aware of "All" was such a great idea????? I don't plan on changing My mind, but I sure gotta expand My mind to handle "All". "All" is a lot and I'm really not used to it. Not familiar with many choices All happennning, not familiar with being here and there. Not familiar=not comfortable.

No comments: