Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dreams #36

Written 11/8/08

This was One of those dreams where every time I woke and went back to sleep, I returned to this reality. When I returned, some time had passed, like it was another day or week. I don't know if I had been there during the time that passed, these days or weeks during which I lost awareness of being there, but I did not feel like I had been gone and returned and no One seemed aware of My coming and going.
In the first segment I contacted some guy who was a promoter/organizer about an idea/plan for people helping people. This was a way of being community, a way of living and taking care of OurSelves rather than relying on church or government to take care of Us. There was a definite focus on helping families with autistic children.
I really don't remember what the idea was, but it felt like an Aquarian age way of living. An interesting point here is that several month's ago I was focusing on remembering a reality/world that was able to shift from Our current focus of greed and need to a society based on sharing and caring. In recent month's I have forgotten that focus except on a few occasions.
This promoter I contacted was some type of big business man, like a representative of corporations. He was so excited that he organized a public meeting in less than two weeks. There were around 70 people who attended and "they"/We were transported in buses(???). At this meeting he explained My plan and asked the people not to commit now, but go home and think on this.
It was very different from the normal pep rally, revival, motivational meeting that We are used to. The energy was definitely more My energy: subtle, contemplative and calm. I did not speak nor was I introduced, yet this guy was definitely emoting My type energy rather than a charismatic, fired up "let's go get 'em" type of energy.
As the people were leaving I was talking to One of the promoter's friends/staff who said: "I think Dave (or Dick not sure now) was too low key." I replied: "No way, it was perfect. Do You real-eyes what he has done in less than 2 weeks since he first heard of My idea?"
Jump forward to the next (or maybe third or hundredth) public meeting. The crowd filled a huge stadium. Again the energy was very low key and I was simply part of the audience. There were lots of families with young children at this meeting. I remember children sitting backwards in "their" seats looking at the crowd, noticing the other people. There was some type of feeding the people in a loaves and fishes type way. A single quiche was served and the pieces were passed from the back of the crowd to the front and everyOne got to eat.
Again, the people were asked not to commit now, but to go home and think on this.
As the promoter was leaving, he stopped and told Me he would be asking his board of directors to put My name and email in the corporate digest. He said I should be prepared to be bombarded with lots of emails and All would need to be answered and All the questions addressed. He was confident that many people would be beginning to live this way.

No comments: