Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dreams #22

I tried to contact Ricky in dream/waking dream (not sure which) and it's interesting that We All picked up on his fear. I too thought he was a much younger child.
He was very hesitant to make contact with Me. I wasn't sure if he was afraid of men, older men or strangers or strange, older men. Could be some trauma there as he basically recoiled from Me. However, it felt like when I asked Michael to join, Ricky was ok with him. Michael felt this too and tried to reassure Ricky that I was ok, which helped some but Ricky definitely wants to withhold his decision and take time to get to know Me/observe Me.
I found the desert info quite interesting. As You know I use "Dune" a lot for it's great symbols. Dune is a desert planet. It seems We also agree that Ricky is holding in his energy and that is 1 cause for the pain, same thing as is happening with My earaches. In Dune the mandate is "The spice must flow". I see it as "The energy must flow". The spice gives All-most magikal powers to heavy, heavy users. It is created by the great worm which also creates the Water of Life (which is poison until converted)
I do think that Ricky is trying to contain too much (his true Self) inside his body. There just isn't room in a body alone for a meta-human.

No comments: