Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Thots 12/10/08

I was also dreaming about this thing regarding what are people gonna do when We real-eyes We are All of it. We (most of those awakening) expect to find something better. I think most will be quite shocked to find everything, the better and the worser. I don't think it will really be better or worse, it will simply be All and if We carry judgement then it will look like better and worser.
I have been feeling that some big (huge) change is very near. It feels like fixing the dragon is really un-important and that feels related to this change. Or, maybe it's more that taking My time is more important, which is what I have been doing. Usually I would be trying to get done in One day, it's been a week and will probably be next weekend before I finish. I may even put off putting some stuff back together until spring. I'm much more relaxed than usual (about the car repair). I Am more focused on the physical than usual which is the big reason why I do want to finish.
There is definitely stuff about All these different realities, and what is or is not important.
I keep thinking about this big change that I feel is very near.

No comments: