Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dreams #34

Written 10/31/08

Just woke from dreaming about being evil, well, more accurately about being judged as evil. I think this was a continuation of the vampire stuff.
The things We (My friends and I) were doing was pretty normal stuff, not what would be considered evil actions, but We knew We were thought of as evil. In fact, this was so predominate that We basically thought of OurSelves as evil and We were OK with it. All-most like We just assumed We were evil and didn't actually think about it All. A bit like breathing, just part of life.
The thing I noticed was that what We were doing would be considered "good" by most. We were musicians so of course We were making music, making people happy with Our music. We were making friends, and just generally happy. It was an interesting feeling to be doing "good" things and yet know that I Am/We are evil.
After waking I did think of how the mainstream churches consider Us (those who believe in metaphysics etc) as evil. And especially those of Us who believe We are God, We are especially evil incarnate of the worst kind. So, I guess this was a reflection of My acceptance of that in My every day life.
There was a lot of stuff about friendship and bonding, having good times together. It was a very cool reality. It was just kind of strange, and I don't know how to better explain it, to just know that I Am evil. It took a while to real-eyes this was others judgement that I had accepted and even owned it.
At first (in the dream) it was simply knowing this, but then as the action began it was confusing because We weren't doing what anyOne would think of as evil things. I guess I expected to be doing mean and angry things, but that was not the case at All.

No comments: