Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Dreams #46

Written 12/22/08

I dreamed about the star kids again last night. Some of this was in Fairbanks and some was in other areas. Once again I took My cabin with Me wherever I traveled and it hooked up to whatever building I was visiting. This dream was similar to the dreams of gatherings, yet different.
The kids were mostly high school age and some college age. "They" were kind of rebelling, but mostly just being kids. The thing is "they" weren't doing what the "authorities" thought "they" should be doing. "They" were having fun, lots of fun and many different types of fun. Basically anything fun You can think of to do, the kids were doing it.
This was All going on at the high schools. The faculty and staff saw it as open rebellion, imagine the very idea of students having fun in school instead of studying and taking tests. Because of the sheer numbers of students vs. faculty, there wasn't anything the administration could do to stop the kids from playing. Therefor the administration called in the police.
Still, the students far outnumbered the police. So the SWAT team was called in. At this point I went out to talk to the police. I was saying something about the kids are just having fun and there really is a large number of "them". (somewhere in there the kids were calling friends from other schools and colleges and nearby towns on "their" cell phones and more and more kids kept showing up to play)
I continued to point out that if the police became aggressive, think about what it would be like if All these kids turned aggressive in return. This convinced the police to just stand by in case any actual trouble started.
More and more kids showed up and joined the game. This became so popular that the kids started living at the school. Classes were allowed to continue, but the teachers could not "require" any work be done or tests taken. Attendance became voluntary and All the instruction had to actually be done in class rather than assigning homework. If the students wanted to take a test to measure what the teacher had actually taught "them" that was allowed. However, these tests graded the teacher's performance rather than how much the student could cram in "their" head the night before a test.
This concept spread to other areas and I visited many other schools. I know that at some points I was high school age again and at others I was My waking age. Wow, just the thought of actually having fun at high school, enjoying All the classes. That sure feels different.

No comments: