Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dreams #23

Written around 6/26/08

Last night I had a series of dreams that fed into each other. These dreams were wonderful and horrible at the same time.
I was at a testing. It was probably a modern day version of the testing during the Salem Witch Trials and the Inquisition.
We were tried in pairs or teams. (I later real-eyesed that My partner was My shadow Self) We were placed face to face, very close. This brought out the part of Me that is a vampire, an alien, a fae and even a demon. It brought this out in both of Us. I was excited, turned on and very happy. My partner was repulsed (tho also turned on). I was definitely aware of these opposite feelings in both members of this team.
Next dream My dog Shadow was able to drive a car (I later real-ized representing My shadow Self) and We were going to a church with My family. Shadow refused to ride in the same car and drove another car by himSelf. I thought he did not want to be in the same car as My family but later real-eyesed he didn't want to be in the same car as Me. Basically this was a re-uniting with My family and I was pissed. This Me is the side of Me that does not want to conform to society in any way. I felt love for My family but did not want to be in that close proximity to "them". Did not want to be joined to "them" and have the "assumed" role/relationship/responsibilities and certainly did not want to be going to church with "them".
Shadow was the side of Me that would be happy to be normal and disappeared a few blocks into the journey.
I saw the church approaching. Next thing I was miles beyond the church and I remembered that immediately after passing the church the road turned into a One way road leading only away from the church. Inside I was elated but My family was distraught. We were trying to figure out how to get back but All the roads that might lead back turned into nearly impassable dirt roads going uphill very steep. I also became concerned with having lost Shadow and was calling him.
I'm not sure if I remained with My family or not. I think I may have used the excuse of going to look for a way back to the church to sneak off and live My Own life totally the way I chose rather than the way I was expected to live.
At this point I started examining All these points of the dream, not sure if I was awake or asleep when I started this examining.

No comments: