Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dreams #19

Written 6/10/08

I think My use of "misunderstood" was very accurate.
I read this just before I went back to dream and it was very helpful. Immediately I saw these kids as a vampire colony (and for clarification for Me I think of these as reverse vampires).
We (because of the myths) think of vampires as draining energy/blood/life force. I agree "they" do this when there is an excess of energy (as with M) but also give or feed energy where it is needed if it is invited/welcome/accepted. This is what this colony in My vision is doing.
"They" are in/from another reality (different vibration) but also in this One (as am I). Then there was stuff about vampires being rich (I like this part of the myths) and it is because "they" are aware that "they" draw "their" sustenance from the universe. We/I/"they" maintain jobs to keep up some appearance of normalcy rather than to actually provide for needs. For those who don't do jobs "they" maintain some other "apparent" normal method of providing for needs and not attracting unwanted attention (witch hunts). I speak of job because this was about Me.
There were a couple of scenes where business and political leaders were hit with energy and "they" didn't know what to do (I liked that part). Shocked and confused is a good descritption. I wonder if this will appear/have a result in the world We view????? I get the feeling that it may take a lot of energy jolts to wake 'them" but who knows.
As I was waking a child asked: "Where are the heros?" I immediately thought of Indiana Jones and the crystal skulls. Not completely clear on the connection and/or part "they" play, but it is there.

No comments: