Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thots 6/14/08

What looks "bad" to Me is when the CEO makes reductions like this and then gets a several million dollar bonus for doing it. And yes, exporting jobs looks "bad" too.
The thing I had to look at was accepting this as Me, even if it is "bad". It's One thing to be able to justify it and then accept it. It is totally another to accept it as Me when it still pisses Me off.
Remember when I was supervisor this same CEO cut Our labor by a full 1% which meant I had to work My ass off (physically exhausted Me literally) or if not the work would have fallen behind and I mighta gotten fired for that. Then he gave himSelf a 7 million dollar bonus. That pissed Me off. However, it led to Me stepping down and going part-time. The bestest thing I have ever done for MySelf even if I had to get physically sick to do it.
Now, if I had stayed in that supervisor position I woulda been working My ass off All this time and gotten fired anyway. You know that isn't easy to accept as Me. I still don't like it, but I have learned I don't have to like it to accept it.
There is so much more to Oneness than We think when We first start exploring it. We are much more than We ever thought possible and part of that MORE isn't pretty. Part of that MORE is an asshole, and that's just the way it is. How many people are willing to look at that and accept it????? It's not gonna be a real popular idea. So, where will that leave Us? If the masses can not accept the parts that continue to look bad, what will become of Us?

No comments: