Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, December 22, 2008

Dreams #42

Written 12/13/08

I've noticed in My dreams a few times lately that I Am running "them" back and doing things differently and that often I bring people, places and/or events from My passed into My present. I had a dream a few months ago (that I wrote about) that was in the same house this dream was in, which was sold out of the family many years ago.
It was definitely present day but the house I was in was more like My grandmother's house than My cabin that I live in now. SomeOne was breaking into the house and I held My dog (Shadow, same dog as now) as We watched this guy come out of the basement. The guy saw Us and ran out the back door and We just watched him run away.
Then I ran it back and sent Shadow to attack him as he came out of the basement. (Shadow is definitely not an attack dog but he's quite big and would look and sound scary to a stranger) The guy ran from Shadow and Shadow (thinking it was a game) chased him out the door and into the back yard. I was yelling "get him, get him" and Shadow did manage to knock the guy down (mostly by accident). In the process the guy's backpack came off and spilled everything on the ground. I came up and started breaking things in his pack even tho he had not actually taken anything from Me.
Then I ran it back and started picking things up from his pack and looking at "them". I said: "This is everything You have in the world isn't it?" The guy nodded. I said: "You are hungry aren't You?" He nodded again. "Even tho I don't appreciate You breaking into My house, I'll take You inside and feed You."
Then I woke.

No comments: