Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thots 6/10/08

Interesting. I think probably the biggest problem with vampire is misunderstanding. I definately know I Am a vampire, but definately don't understand it. I would say that it appears in My mind (even as much as I try not to think of vamp as bad) that this is the most opposite of My physical persona. I know it's not, it's just the most misunderstood.
I had a very intersting night and will probably try to return to dreaming soon. In waking times I had visions of an alternate reality that vibrates at a just slightly different vibe than My familiar day to day reality. I All-ways expected the closest realtiy to be very similar, this is not. It has similarities, but is very different. In it We are aware that We are energy and We freely put on and take off skin easier than changing clothes and We travel and fly the way un-retsrained energy does. This reality is based in caring and giving and is very busy healing the planet. I'm thinking "they" are reaching into this current reality to do the healing since in that reality the plnaet was never damaged. Also working there on waking "their" counterparts here. It's much the same as the previous gathering dreams only extended and felt while awake or semi-awake.

No comments: