Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Dreams #32

Written 10/21/08

This has been an ongoing dream All night for a couple of nights.
We were a street gang. (I didn't recognize these friends from this life) We were non-violent but We roamed the streets and We lived on the streets, at least for the most part. We were All in Our late teens or early 20's and it is the future.
Other gangs would try to fight Us but We would ward off "their" blows/attacks/weapons with Our hands. We could even wave aside bullets with Our hands.
Then, when these others got close enough for Us to touch "them" We would absorb/integrate "them" into Our bodies. Once "they" were part of Us it was "their" choice to stay or move on. Most recognized that "they" are part of Us and stopped fighting. Some chose to remain as One with Us others chose to go "their" Own way. Of course some also chose to refuse to see any connection.
Some of other gangs were average/normal looking, some were grotesque and some were like movie stars. Some were from groups recognizable from this reality, like One gang was All wearing Boy Scout uniforms. Not All were human but I don't have specific memories of what else was represented.
I feel this is both literal and symbolic. I believe there are realities where We can and do actually do these things and that I have been visiting these. I think it is also symbolic in showing Me that I Am accepting and integrating My rejects and cast aways. I have been consciously working on this for some time and tho I basically feel successful, I still have some doubts.
As We have discussed before, it is as hard for Me to accept the beautiful people (and/or My goodness) as Me as it is to accept the ugly (and/or the bad). So, yes in some of these dreams I absorbed and was absorbed by other members of My gang.

No comments: