Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Today "A waking by going back to dream" 5/23/12

05/23/12

A waking by going back to dream

Wizard's Log Star-date: 05:54:58 AM

Good morning. Busy night and it is rainy this morning. Thing is, I don't feel dreary like I sometimes do on rainy days.

The energy is still high, I may need to go back to dream. Instead I decided to collect some more sticks for My privacy wall. Wipe out (physical energy wise). My driveway is very steep, especially when pushing a wheel barrel full of sticks. I could have taken the pickup and now I know I will for the larger pieces. I had thought I might drag the big pieces up by hand, silly Me.

As I was heading out the door to collect sticks I remembered another aspect of My dreams. I had been focused on night school which was the second half of the night. The first half I spent dreaming about ways to frame in some portals around here. Good ideas, some will be fairly simple and others will require a good deal of work and time. Allowing MySelf the time is a real luxury that I Am greatly grateful for.

The weather is varying between rain, sunshine and cloudy.

I did eventually return to dream. I needed it. I got some things done on My projects and let most everything go. It is not important that I finish, it is important that I enjoy My moments. I Am seeing more and more the futility of how We have lived and believed for these many years.

It continues to amaze Me how We fell for the lies and betrayals. I speak for MySelf every bit as much as anyOne else. When We really think about it, I theel We will see that it really did have to be by Our agreement. The deception and absolute stupidity of struggle, slavery, lack and scarcity is really only possible if We agree to be blind.

Early to dream.

No comments: