Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Today "Another multi-D day" 5/12/12

05/12/12

Another multi-D day

Wizard's Log Star-date: 07:36:59 AM

Good morning. I woke with the thought: “Thank You that I can live multidimensionally”. One difficulty with living multidimensionally (which I have mentioned before) is that many realities are so close, so similar that We usually do not real-eyes that We have slipped into a different reality. When We carry a very distinct memory from One reality and are in another (with a different whatever in relation to that memory) it can be very frustrating, nearly (or completely) driving Us insane. We have All experienced the “Where did I put Me ???????” syndrome. We would rather think that We are losing Our minds than believe that We slipped into another reality. We have done such a great job of setting up a world that supports limitation.

Today I Am dealing with: “Where did I put the lid to that bucket?” I know it does not seem like a life threatening question, but it is ALL about: “Will I accept that I live in multidimensionally or will I demand My limitation with My coffee?” Perhaps simply admitting that I Am facing this question is a good beginning.

I don't mind saying that right now choosing between worlds is a bit of a quandary. I wanna play here, no I wanna play there. I forget that I can do it All. Because I Am only just beginning to experience having awareness of more than One reality at a time, this is still frustrating and difficult. I have never been good at learning anything. I either can do it from the start (at least well enough to enjoy and then I can improve with repetition) or I leave it for someOne else to do. So, developing a skill is no easy task for Me. Either I have it or I don't. Of course I know I have this One, I just can't remember where I buried it. If I really thought that I would have to practice, practice, practice I would probably cash in now. There is a huge difference between practice, practice, practice and play, play, play. Even though One can be the other as long as We don't tell OurSelves.

I played right into dream time AND got some things accomplished playing. Play time leads to dream time and dream time leads into play time and that leads into dream time. What a One-re-full world it will be.

No comments: