Imagine a world (and then imagine every world) where the first thing We ask a stranger is: “What do You like to play best?”

This IS what We ARE doing

This IS what We ARE doing
THIS IS WHAT WE ARE DOING (Picture found on Facebook, artist unknown)

Belief

"Whatever You believe (truly believe) will work for You ...................... is working for You."
Myrddin

"If You ever Oneder what it is that You truly believe, look at what You have in Your life"
Myrddin
(I have been saying this about Our beliefs for years AND it is becoming more real to Me every day.)

"THE UNKNOWN IS NOT IMPOSSIBLE"
Myrddin

"A belief is just a habit of thought."
Abraham-Hicks

Contribute

If You would like to support My work, My writing and sharing, My PayPal account is:

myrddinak@gmail.com

I greatly appreciate any and All contributions.

Monday, May 14, 2012

Night School "Exploring options, choices and possibilities" 5/14/12

05/14/12

Exploring options, choices and possibilities

(From night school last night)

It seemed like I spent more time awake than asleep. Lots of stuff going on, let's see how much I remember.

I was shown and explored many options and possibilities for My future. This was mostly a very near future. In fact it was so near that I could palpably feel it as “now”. I explored multilocating, being in and out of body, being light-body, being focused on One reality and being focused on many realities. I explored many, many ways of living.

When the question was asked: “What do You want?” At first I could only think of what I don't want and that is to live in limitation ever again. Then, I got it that I want it ALL. Simple really. It will take (is taking) a bit of getting used to but that really is what I want. I want to be aware of ALL even if I don't actively experience ALL. In fact there is much of ALL that I really don't want to experience but I still want to be aware of those parts.

I want to continue with My previous dream choices, working with and living in the areas where We experienced the relief effort and being willing to do whatever is needed that I Am qualified for. I want to be able to be here AND there.

We experienced leaving Our bodies. There are many options when doing this: One can leave “their” body partially animated. This is not recommended for extended periods of time as someOne else tends to be required to care for Our body in Our absence. A complication that tends to set in with this option is that a person intends to return to “their” body shortly but forgets or changes “their” mind due to enjoying being out of body. A person can donate “their” unused body to the local, galactic thrift store where spirits waiting and wanting to incarnate can bid on it. We can leave Our body hanging in the closet. This is really an excellent option as then the body does not require a caretaker but remains easily accessible if We choose to return.

Leaving the body, knowing that We can leave Our body and doing it at will is very helpful. Many/most of Us don't quite fit in Our bodies, after All a body is quite limiting. We over-relate to Our bodies really. We identify All-most totally with/as Our body. In class We got to experience how much We are so much more than Our bodies.

One potential choice laying before Us is to continue to identify as only Our body. This is/feels safe and comfortable for some people. Being more than Our body is unfamiliar but far more appealing to Me. Therefore My choice is to be (and be fully aware of being) more than a body. I think light-body is a good term but I really don't know if that fully encompasses All that I want to experience.

An option that I definitely want in My contract is the option to change My mind and explore other things freely.

I want to continue with and expand My experience of love and sending love. I want to live in a world of love. I want to be aware of other worlds that exist, and I may want to visit “them”, I Am willing to aid “them” if asked but I do NOT want to EVER get stuck in One world, reality and/or identity EVER AGAIN. I think that is fairly clear.

I want to continue to aid and assist My others and to recognize easily and freely and regularly that they” are ME.

There was information about and exploring unity consciousness. I checked “YES” on My questionnaire. I also checked “Oneness”, “connection”, “limitless”, “expansion” and “MORE”.

I know that there is more to come.

No comments: